RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Comes with Withdrawal Symptoms

Отзыв оставлен rabbit авг 22, 2012

Damiana seemed to do an average job helping to reduce my daily stress, anxiety, irritability, and restlessness. I tried Damiana, California Poppy, and Passion Flower to see which one worked best for me and it was Passion Flower all the way. Both the California Poppy and Damiana seemed to come with withdrawal symptoms after I stopped taking them for a day or two. It seemed like all of my symptoms were twice as bad. Generally, I had an even more intense feeling of frustration and irritability. With Passion Flower, I can take it only when I need to without having to worry about my symptoms getting worse if I don't need to take it for a few days or weeks. I use the Eclectic Institute brand of Passion Flower. Damiana is also supposed to increase libido, but I did not notice that effect much, if at all.

Contained some particulates

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1202817 окт 15, 2007

Although still useable, my bottle has some small particulate matter suspended in it that is still there even after shaking well. The dropper was lined with a thick coating of this also. Don't know if this is normal for Damiana. Pleasant taste though when mixed a just a little water; sort of like weak tea. Noticing desired effects; no bad side effects.

Put's me to sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1019558 апр 02, 2009

I get a good night of sleep from this stuff.

The best

Отзыв оставлен 4635473671165322977 сен 12, 2014

simply the best extract we found.. We use it instead of coffee as the damiana is perfect for waking you up. The packaging is really good and it's easy to use.

damiana leaf review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3244547 фев 09, 2010

super when taken with skullcap //

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2560510 мар 08, 2010

I was very happy with the product and surprised with the fast delivery. Received the package in Australia the same week I ordered.

Relaxing and Fun

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2997058 авг 04, 2010

A nice pure extract with aphrodisiac and relaxant effect. Enjoyable!

Relaxing and fun.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1151760 янв 25, 2011

I love this product. Having given up alcohol for health reasons recently, I enjoy having Damiana as a recreational treat.

Damiana Extract

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1398655 авг 27, 2009

this cold process method is better and stronger than I can make. The glycern makes it a bit sweet, but women prefer it versus the tincture method.

relaxing