RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

always solid

Отзыв оставлен 101010011 май 31, 2012

i tend to eat my seaweed straight outta the bag. the nutrition and important elements found in sea veggies have been quite beneficial to my body, namely my thyroid. with the maine coast brand, i can honestly say that there products are priced well, and a decent choice amongst the competition. nothing spectacular but good enough. this seaweed is on the mild side........... a polar opposite to something along the lines of a wild dulse

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Save from the 'East Coast' ;

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1411888 янв 31, 2013

The Wakame Vegetable has been a fairly 'mew' addition to my choice of spices. Once I got used to the 'flavor' it has become a vaforite, in soup's & salad's. I pay special attention to where it is harvested & will only purchase Sea Vegetables from our East Coast. Taking into cosideration the desaster & it's posible affects on Sea Vegetables form the Earthquakes in other parts of the Pacific.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wakame

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2033686 окт 10, 2012

Wakame seaweed is an excellent source of iodine and other minerals. I am a vegetarian and do not eat fish. This is a fantastic way for me to supplement my diet with omega 3.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Really delicious for seaweed salads

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2092134 дек 12, 2011

I love their products!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good, prefer flakes though

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2496189 апр 13, 2012

I realized when I opened the packet that these were strips of wakame that needed to be chopped up, which is fine, but a little more work than the usual brand I get which is pre-chopped. Seems like really high quality wakame and tastes good.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good and tasty but not edible as it is

Отзыв оставлен 5037144619483450784 дек 04, 2016

It might be a substitution for Japanese wakame, but it is not edible - not suitable for snacks ans salads, only for soups and cooking, The weeds are too big and too hard, it's very difficult to cut it to pieces and impossible to rear with your hands.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

日本のわかめに慣れてしまったので・・・

Отзыв оставлен HealthyAwareness июл 26, 2014

なるべく汚染値の低い海で取れた海藻をと思い購入しました。乾燥した塩わかめです。 日本のわかめの美味しさに慣れてしまっているので、それと比べると古くなってしまっている風味と薄っぺらい質量感に残念。 日本近海の海(地球の海)をきれいにしないと美味しい海藻は食べられなくなりますね。

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1657482 авг 01, 2012

great

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

OK

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2701928 фев 14, 2012

It's a high-quality, healthy product, just not exactly my thing.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Crunchie окт 15, 2013

Standard algae. I grind it in a coffee grinder, and then add to food

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 11 всего

1 2