RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 50 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

AWESOME, AND POWERFUL!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1599831 сен 15, 2009

I can't recommend this highly enough!!! As I understand it, a 1 ounce serving (there are 32 per bottle) is equal to the amount of Resveratrol you'd find in 1,000 glasses of wine. All of the health benefits, with none of the downside of wine consumption.

Life Time Resveratrol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1165136 июл 19, 2009

My husband and I have been using this product now for 2 months. I seem to have more energy, don't seem to have as many aches and pains, I'm sleeping better, not so many hot flashes, my asthma and GERD are much better. I take it morning and night. Love the pricing on this site. They were fast in shipping and I will be ordering more soon.

Martin and Courtney

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3094179 июл 02, 2009

Courtney likes the taste. I think its a little funky but not aweful. Both of us feel that this product is making a noticable difference in our health. I think I notice increased cardiovascular endurance on my bike and in the gym. Also seems to provide a protective factor against cigarette smoke. Courtney says she feels better in the morning if she remembers to take a dose of resveratrol before bed time.I suppose we're just as susceptible as the next person to placebo-effect and hype but this product really seems to be doing something.

Good taste

Отзыв оставлен iShopiHerb июн 16, 2009

Resveratrol increases your good cholesterol and helps fight heart disease. This product tastes good and is good for you!

Found it here, love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1552597 июн 25, 2008

After searching far and wide for Resveratrol in liquid form, I found it at iHerb.com. I use it for its antioxidant effect because I don't regularly consume the necessary fruits and/or wines to bolster my system. Very pleased with the product.

makes me feel young i'm 64

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2672403 ноя 28, 2007

First day I took it I was pleasantly surprised to have energy and felt great!

So far---great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3296109 дек 14, 2007

Like very few supplement products, I feel this one at work very soon after beginning use. Research on resveratrol is compelling and this product seems to be a great way of getting resveratrol.

Resveratrol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1073253 сен 14, 2008

Great Product. Feel a definite increase in my energy and endurance. Taste Good too.

Dennis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1856092 окт 07, 2008

Excellent product and value I will be ordering again

Mr. Paul Busquaert

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2601692 ноя 03, 2008

I am very satisfied with this product and will ordeer it again soon.

1-10 из 50 всего