RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Reishi Extract Mushroom

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167095 фев 12, 2014

An amazing supplement, very wide range of immune stimulating/modulating properties. I like that this one lists the percentage of triterpenes, polysaccharides etc. I am very happy to keep using this one.

对湿疹有疗效

Отзыв оставлен 5631407387566412905 мар 26, 2016

我腿上有大面积湿疹,天一冷就特别痒,一开始吃了如新的灵芝胶囊,吃了两周,不痒了,但是如新的贵,就换了这个,效果相近,但是如新的价格在等量标志成份(多糖和三萜)上是这个的三倍以上,点赞这个,并且是素食胶囊,不是明胶

Changed My Day

Отзыв оставлен 4976087095540685408 мар 02, 2014

Excellent stuff, I take it for borrelia infections/ Lyme Disease, and for my liver. I noticed I have alot more energy during the day, and i feel alot stronger in general. I equate it with taking an adaptagen supplement as I am better able to handle stress i.e physical mental, emotional. I got a friend taking it to lower blood sugar and it has helped him alot. the price is impossible to beat for this level of quality.

Excellent Immune booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1330422 фев 22, 2015

This product is very powerful and an excellent immune booster. I am a sensitive and researcher of what works well and what doesn't for nutritional products for myself and clients, and this one, was felt almost immediately! I would recommend it and have. Thanks for offering a great product and simplyfing the accessibilty to it.

A must for me.

Отзыв оставлен 5557331562700182198 сен 03, 2015

I've researched this product and know well enough it's benefits. This product and a couple of others have changed my life.

useful

Отзыв оставлен 5268759419673943479 янв 06, 2017

My face is smaller than before n prettier. It effects a lot n amazing change. I can keep my mind happy n aggressive than Before. It brings me happier life.

Immunity booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1668058 июл 22, 2013

This has really boost my immunity. Please don't discontinue this product.

helped almost immediately!

Отзыв оставлен 5738961937220422336 июл 23, 2013

Super immune support and anti-viral. I felt better in just 72 hours and in two weeks, my energy is better, and I feel better than I have in 2-3 months.

First 2 months summary

Отзыв оставлен 5288288903896151977 фев 11, 2013

the winter is almost over - i wasn't sick at all! Even though there were people around me who've been cold: flu, etc.. So, I will absolutely take this product again.

Regular

Отзыв оставлен 4807094627009439672 июн 27, 2014

cuando lo tomo me produce acidez

1-10 из 11 всего