RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 14 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Quite bland and zero fiber!

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus июн 25, 2012

I'm not sure why anyone would add any sugar (aka "cane juice") at all to saltine crackers but these don't taste salty enough, as if no salt at all had been used in the making of the crackers, just sugar, and then salt sprinkled on top before they were done. They're ok, I mean much better than buying chemical-laden saltines but they also have 0 fiber so they're in essence fattening by themselves. I take PGX Daily before eating these to counter that. I might purchase again, they're not bad per se, but I find the overwhelmingly sweet after taste very bizarre!

美味しい

お気に入り

Отзыв оставлен 4865550931558196024 фев 15, 2014

素朴な塩味のクラッカーです。そのままでも美味しく食べだすと止まらないので小分けになってればよかったです。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Saltines 99% like at home - Not a good price for the Value, however.

Отзыв оставлен 5397505258764953840 сен 01, 2013

I LOVE saltines and sardines. Since I'm in Korea, some things, I just can't find. As a result, I looked to iherb for the goods. Originally, I didn't think these were saltines. As such, I was expecting disappointment. However, these turned out to be quite scrumptious. They taste almost identical to the ones at home. They are just round. The only issue I have is the amount you get for almost $4. It's actually a REALLY BAD value. But, since my options are limited, I'll probably order them again if I can't get the goods from home.

Too Bland & Too Hard & Crunchy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1416842 дек 18, 2013

These do not taste like saltines, they don't taste like they salt on them. They are bland and too hard and crunchy, definitely not like a saltine from the store. I guess the plus side to that is they will hold up longer in soup. I would not purchase them again.

The best!

Отзыв оставлен ManxKat мар 22, 2012

The best organic saltines made!

Great organic snack!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2860648 янв 09, 2013

A rare organic snack that doesn't have corn or soy. Still processed and need to use in moderation for little hands. 5 stars

Super delicious

Отзыв оставлен 5182095526559631320 янв 24, 2013

These taste exactly how you'd hope. The top side of the cracker has a great salty kick, and they are have the texture and flavor of their standard non-organic counterparts. Ordering in larger quantities every time.

1-10 из 14 всего