RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 26 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Allergy warning

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3286297 апр 12, 2011

I have been using xylitol for several years. This is my first xylitol order from the states. My daughter broke out in a rash after having this product. This is a corn based xylitol as apposed to birch bark which must have cause the reaction.

!!! Best Xylitol EVER !!

Отзыв оставлен Sickness-ELIMINATOR дек 21, 2013

Mixes better than other brands of xylitol. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Good Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен 4853299023897517488 авг 16, 2013

I gave this product 4 stars only because of it's very powdery quality. When I first purchased Xyli Pure, it was available in a more granulated formula (green tan label), which I much preferred. Now it seems that the powdered formula is all that's available. That being said, this is the best stuff on the planet for anyone who either cannot have sugar or who is just trying to find a pleasant-tasting sugar alternative. There is absolutely no aftertaste. I will admit that I do mix mine with real sugar, about 3 to 1 (xylitol to sugar) because, to me, it's just not quite as sweet as sugar. Maybe I just need to use a bit more in my coffee but mixing them also seems to help cut down on the powdery quality. Still, I am very happy to have discovered this product and will continue to use it.

Great

Отзыв оставлен chantale окт 28, 2013

This is a powder Xylitol, very good taste and more easy to use in our cooking than regular xylitol

Used Daily

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember май 14, 2007

I only use a little in my morning coffee, but I really like this brand because it pours smoothly, and delivers the sweetness of regular sugar.

great xylitol

Отзыв оставлен 5721395323987620657 окт 28, 2014

Love this! I don't use sugar and now my children doesn't have to. Xylitol doesen't have any aftertaste,so you wouldn't even know it's not sugar in your coffee or oatmeal. I gave it four star only because ar is big,but only half full with the stuff,I really wish there was much more xylitol powder

Jarrowファンなので

Отзыв оставлен LotusFlower0323 май 15, 2013

Jarrowファンなのでキシリトールはこちらで購入しました。砂糖ほどの甘さはありませんが人口甘味料のような変な後味が残らないので気に入っています。すぐに溶けるしとても良い商品です。

Xylitol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3199859 ноя 23, 2007

Totally satisfactory, however I wish it was available in a 2 or 3 lb. size.

Xylitol Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1260279 янв 23, 2008

I love Xylitol; it's a natural sweetener & good for your teeth.

a standby

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2569584 фев 07, 2008

Our house uses this as an alternative to candida-supporting sugar.

1-10 из 26 всего