RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Excellent balance of minerals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2823540 окт 04, 2010

After purchasing this product, I refrained from taking the recommended daily dosage, mainly because I was not sure of the daily amount of copper or iodine my body needs. After doing a little research I found the amount of copper in this product per recommended dosage was good, and in the case of the iodine, I in fact needed more iodine in my diet because I do not eat that much seafood, and only the whites of the eggs. So in conclusion great mineral formula.

best source of calcium

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1822325 дек 12, 2010

milk is the best source of absorbable calcium,and thats whats in these capsules plus a few other nutrients that help its absorption,

Energy Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2734013 дек 02, 2007

I feel a lot more energized after taking this product for only a few days.

mineral balance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983368 фев 21, 2011

good

Проверенная покупка

Good products

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2037759 янв 09, 2014

I like Jarrow formulas because I'm allergic to a lot of ingredients and Jarrow it's free of them. I'm very happy with the product and the service. I'm definitely a future customer.

Good mineral combination

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2764404 фев 13, 2009

As a woman, I'm concerned with getting enough calcium and magnesium. In addition, I have a zinc and copper deficiency, and am insulin resistant so need more chromium. I used to buy all these minerals separately, but now I can get just what I need in one combination, and at a good price.

Great mineral formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1191945 дек 31, 2010

I went from taking a magnesium/calcium product to this and I am glad I did. It does not have the best magnesium in it, but I like the overall mix better than anything else I have found.

Nice balance of minerals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1135181 фев 20, 2011

It has a nice balance of minerals. I only wish it had more magnesium. My body works better when the magnesium is higher than the calcium. So I also buy magnesium separately- Pure Essence Magnesium Ionic Fizz is my favorite for taste. Natural Calm Magnesium is also very good.

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3021277 ноя 12, 2008

my lipid panals are showing great results.

다욧땜에...

Отзыв оставлен 4683066602099009822 янв 06, 2014

다욧할때 먹어요 많이 못먹으면 미네랄같은 영양소가 모자를테니깐요 근데 이거 먹고나서 트름하면 좀 역한냄새 올라와요 밥먹기 바로전에 물도 충분히 마시고 먹으면괜찮아요

1-10 из 11 всего