RU
Языки
Сортировать по

Not so great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2832379 янв 05, 2012

This product has great ingredients, but it it rather heavy and greasy feeling. I am 52 and have moderately dry skin, but the facial cream makes my skin feel kind of greasy for a few hours after putting it on. You can tell it has honey in it because it is slightly sticky. The product also separates a little bit in the jar. The body moisturizer is also very thick. If I used it on my whole body, the jar would be gone in three days. It has beautiful packaging and great ingredients, but I don't think I would buy it again, especially for the price.

Nothing special

Отзыв оставлен australia апр 07, 2012

I really expected more of these products as they have lovely organic ingredients in them. The face and eye cream is super rich and even if you use just a few dabs you wake up with oily skin in the morning (maybe more suited to very dry skin). The body cream is a bit lighter and has a lovely creamy, foamy texture but I don't find that it does much to moisturise the skin. The lip balm smells wonderful and feels great on the lips but isn't suited to the jar it comes in. Because the balm is solid it can be difficult to get out of the small jar. Overall, for the price, I expected much more out of these products.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!

Отзыв оставлен 5705832463974180334 дек 23, 2012

I use the eye/throat cream daily, with great results. The hand/body cream spreads easily and is not greasy. It smells good enough to eat. It is NOT sticky. I wish the lip balm was in a tube, to use with one hand. The balm itself is great though, and lasts til lunchtime. Keep it coming!!!

プレゼント用

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2390964 янв 16, 2015

プレゼント用として購入しました、自分用にスキンケアの試供品を買ったので、使用した商品で書くと、リップクリームはミツロウですか柔らかめで甘い香りして保湿力もあり良かったです。アイクリームは肌荒れもなく特に効果も無く、仕上げのクリームとして使いました。ただ全体的に金額の割りにはチープな印象がありました。

1-4 из 4 всего