RU
Языки
Сортировать по

Smelly breath

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1548967 июл 07, 2010

My partner has alot of bacteria build up in his mouth and i can smell him a mile away. I purchased this without him knowing as i am a huge fan of hydrogen, i use hydrogen for everything so i thought that it must work as hydrogen does wonders for everything else. He tried it and oh my goodness this stuff really works no more dog breath, thank god now i welcome him kissing me. He tried everything and now he tells his friends about it :)

Excellent! Mouthwash

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2518503 апр 14, 2008

Reduces mouth odor. Fizzes up not only the gum line but also the tongue. Clean fresh breath after using.

fabulous

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1907904 сен 21, 2011

this is the 1st time I try out hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash and it's fabulous! strengthen gums, whitens teeth !

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good tasting, germ killing mouthwash

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2057538 июн 22, 2008

I have used Hydrogen Peroxide for quite some time as a mouthwash. I love this mouthwash because it tastes better and you still get the same benefits. It works well for for bleeding gums.

Great cleaning

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1732608 окт 30, 2008

I think this product is great to use as a gargle when you have a cold etc. Just make sure you rinse your mouth out afterward.

Outstanding product

Отзыв оставлен PointBeaute ноя 19, 2008

At last something different. Feels very genuine. I think it brightens my teeth while cleaning the whole mouth. I will not use another of theses fake-flavors mouth rinse anymore. So happy.

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember янв 29, 2009

Very refreshing foaming action.

Contains Alcohol! >:(

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1641291 окт 10, 2014

My dentist advised me to avoid dental products that contain alcohol. That was the whole point of trying this alternative mouthwash. But after receiving it I discovered that the third ingredient is alcohol! Yes, alcohol IS listed as an ingredient on the website. Obviously I missed it. Hmmm, maybe I missed it because the name of the product is "Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash!!" I thought I could trust the Heritage Products brand, but clearly I cannot. Tip: Try "Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)." It's a bit more expensive... and now I know why.

Hydrogen Peroxide Perfection!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1372126 май 25, 2015

Having suffered from severe gingivitis for some years now, I was very pleased by the exquisite healing power I noticed from this product. I experienced significantly less swelling in my gums, as well as a lessened tendency for my gums to bleed during the rest of my oral hygiene routine. To me, the taste of the hygiene peroxide was miniscule, nearly undetectable. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from gingivitis or any other gum related issues.

Great Preventative!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2989945 окт 31, 2009

I use this daily, (much less than they suggest to make it go further...a little goes a long way), and credit it with helping me stay well.

1-10 из 29 всего