RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-7 из 7 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Great Product with added bonus!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1431827 янв 21, 2013

I bought this product to detoxify and get my lymphatic system working regularly again. As an added benefit, I noticed it cleared up my acne as well. Seemed to bring everything quickly up to the surface and then it was gone. Haven't seen this happen in forever. Definitely works!!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен 5131151762371819200 июл 24, 2014

Awesome for skin and lymphatic system. It moves out the acids that burn the skin from extracellular fluid towards kidneys for removal. Therefore, I would suggest using a kidney tincture as well. (i have skin condition that never heals, but not when i use these products)

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1771293 май 26, 2016

This product appears to be doing its job of helping lymphatic circulation. Great idea!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product, will buy again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1072508 авг 31, 2016

am doing a lymphatic cleanse right now and this product works! I get a lot of mucus substance out, so though a tough process I definitely feel better. Plus for flexible dosage, as you can adjust the number of drops as needed

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

眠りが深くなったような気がします。

Отзыв оставлен 4954014265653718886 окт 25, 2016

1度に30滴を1日3回! その割には少量の小瓶なので直ぐ終わってしまいます。 スポイトワンプッシュ分が30滴なので、この大きさが適正なら仕方ないです。 飲用し始めてから、良く眠くなってしまいます。マッサージした後のように全身の巡りが良くなったからではないでしょうか?

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wonderful features

Отзыв оставлен 5708907911560394663 дек 31, 2016

I haven't used this long enough to know all the benefits. But, it is a wonderful blend that I used two or three times a day for about 3 weeks. I will repurchase.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Can't tell if there's a difference

Отзыв оставлен 4666558633186438682 фев 11, 2017

Makes me gain weight since it increases estrogen, not sure about the detoxing effects or what to look out for.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-7 из 7 всего