RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-7 из 7 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Amazing product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2943233 июн 21, 2009

Having recently completed treatment for breast cancer, I wanted to find a healthy alternative for coloring my grey. Also, my hair that isn't grey was growing back much darker. At my age (63), I prefer lighter haircolor. I was concerned that I would not be able to lighten it to my former copper, using an herbal product. I read reviews that recommended ordering a color two shades lighter than the color desired. I did this and my hair turned out perfectly. No smell, no trouble. This product is the best. I'm recommending it to all my friends and relatives, and have already passed the word to the nurses in my oncologist's office.

Herbatint Light copperish gold 10DR

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2030195 май 16, 2010

I have been using this color for many years and always get compliments on my hair color. I'd be lost without this product. It keeps my hair looking natural and healthy.

Great

Отзыв оставлен 4998019824904529776 апр 11, 2014

I have recently finished chemo and my oncologist said I needed a natural hair color. The color was great with no mixing of other colors needed. It is more difficult to apply than drugstore hair colors, but found a way around it. Perhaps will be more difficult once my hair is longer (can't happen soon enough) but for now I am pleased. My hair is soft and feels as if there is no damage from the color. It did cover my grey and other colors that had popped us since the chemo. Will purchase again.

Fantastic!

Отзыв оставлен 5246362045838804121 июн 19, 2016

Very nice color!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Beautiful haircolor that is good for your hair.

Отзыв оставлен 4670740722678286908 окт 25, 2016

Herbatint has some gorgeous colors and they make it so easy for you to mix your own. The bottle is marked at 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and you can store for later use. I buy a light blonde color and the 10DR light copperish. I mix 1/4 of the 10DR with 3/4 of the light blonde and it is just gorgeous! If you have short to medium fine or medium thick hair, you can probably get 2 colorings from each kit. Save the plastic gloves for the 2nd coloring. My hair just loves this stuff. It leaves it so soft and shiny.

10 DR Lt Copperishh Gold

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2060266 фев 02, 2011

This product gives me a beautiful reddish blond color that I always get complimemnts and people always ask what product do I use. I love it!!!!

La que compro siempre

Отзыв оставлен Mirela окт 19, 2014

Si tienes el pelo claro, te lo dejará de color rubio anaranjado. Si lo tienes castaño, te dará una tonalidad rojiza con reflejos dorados. A mí me parece muy bonito. Tampoco es que sea lo más beneficioso del mundo, pero puesta a teñirte, creo que es mejor esto que un tinte de peluquería. Deja el pelo muy suave y yo no he notado que me lo reseque como un tinte normal, pero sí que tienes que tener más cuidado con las puntas.

1-7 из 7 всего