RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb
Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Beautiful Color, easy to use

Отзыв оставлен 4900513450511994964 сен 02, 2015

After 20 years of using commercial hair color - and liking the results, I became aware of cruelty free and harmful chemical free options. I did a fair amount of online research and finally decided to try Herbatint. I have very short hair, so I like that you can mix only a small batch and save the rest for another use. I can get between 2 to 3 colorings from one package. The color results are beaufitul. I chose the henna red, which is very true to the color results I've seen from using real henna - without the complicated, time consuming process. I have a fair amount of gray and the coverage is great. The color lasts about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks which is no differnt than the commercial brand I had been using. My only negative (and it's not bad) is that my hair is a bit drier feeling with this product and the conditioner which comes with it isn't really all that great. After washing my hair, I use a different conditioner and leave it in (no rinsing) and that works out well. I wish I had made the switch to this brand years ago!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

좋아요!

Отзыв оставлен 5310411151710924762 дек 02, 2012

염색약 특유의 냄새가 없구요 살에 묻으면 바로 지워져요. 등짝까지 닿는 숱 적은 머리인데, 한통으로 다 했어요. 머리 숱 있으신 분들은 두통 해야 머리 다 할수 있을거예요. 붉은 갈색으로 염색이 되구요, 일주일 정도는 분홍물이 빠져요. 다음번엔 크림슨레드로 구매 해보려 합니다. 더 빨갛게요..ㅎㅎ

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

대~~~박!! 완전 좋음..

Отзыв оставлен 4974114350301029532 мар 20, 2014

물 많이 빠진다고 걱정했는데.. 별로 많이 빠지지 않네요.. 다른 염색과 거의 비슷~ 특히 내장된 컨디셔너가 너무너무너무너무 좋아서.. ^_______________________________^ 나중에 따로 구입할 예정입니다. 냄새도 거의 없고. 염색도 잘되고. 흐르지도 않고.. 이제부턴 무조건 이 제품으로 염색할 계획입니다~~~

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Herbatint Permanent Herbal Haircolor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1348388 май 13, 2010

No strong smell. Easy to use!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

herbal haircolor

Отзыв оставлен mokomoko авг 08, 2011

染め方は、薬局で売っているのと変わらなく楽です。 染料をおとした時の髪のきしみはすごかったけど。 髪の艶がまして、色落ちしてた毛がよみがえったようです。

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

the best hair color ever

Отзыв оставлен 4665101869149264877 фев 20, 2017

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего