RU
Отзывы
1-10 из 33 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

NOT VEGAN: comes from sheep's lanolin!

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus янв 25, 2010

Editing my review: just got off the phone with HO and they told me that this vitamin comes from sheep's wool! 2 free samples of this D sold me on this D: I ordered a bottle because it's an excellent vitamin D (my Dr. said I was very deficient) and it protects against colds & (swine) flu. It's best to take 1 pill x4/day. If taking too much of any D at once, it is too strong a diuretic. Best to split it up during the day, all day protection that way.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1758800 июн 20, 2009

I tried these as a free sample. The product is so good that my Dr. has me taking these instead of the RX, that she gave me. It is a perfect dose, workd great to assimilate calcium. It's the best free trial I ever made. I will use this forever, you should to.

D3 and bones

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1503463 июл 22, 2009

Immediately I felt my bones losen up and beging to fall into place. I know its not in my head because I was in agony. It seems to help me with digestion as well.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great value terrific product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1300695 фев 14, 2010

A couple of these a day is good insurance for anybody. From what I've read, it seems 2400 a day is the basic maintenance dose.

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1791902 мар 16, 2010

D3 help fight germs. I like this product and I like buy again.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2078081 июн 10, 2010

Very happy with this product. Perfect size for my kids.

Easy to Take

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2712505 июл 28, 2010

Small capsule, so easy to swallow. Great way to get an important supplement. My chiroprator has all kinds of info on Vit D3. How an inexpensive supplement can prevent so many diseases....

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

VITAMIN D - Great Price & Product - USE THIS to Fight "D" Deficiency!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2520962 сен 02, 2010

This is another Great Product offered by IHERB.com! Many people don't check to see IF they have a Vitamin Deficiency. I live in Oregon and we have alot of it here ... even tho' people don't ask their doctors to do a simple Blood Test for it. It Helps on muscles, aches & pains.. I have pain in my Bones too. My Test Results was a low severe 8, and after the High Doses my Doctor prescribed.. I then had to add a daily dose of 1200-U too. I highly recommend this product for it's quality & Price.

Super fast shipping

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2580654 сен 10, 2010

Received the order 2 days after placing the order, using standard shipping. Softgels are easy to take.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Ejknows ноя 07, 2010

My D3 levels were at 35 with my multivitamin(on the low side). I supplemented with this, 2 a day; in 2 months I was up to 45. Pricing is also excellent.

1-10 из 33 всего