RU
Отзывы
1-10 из 19 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Tough at first, but not bad atfer all

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1889781 фев 15, 2008

Trying this at first kinda of gagged me. After a week or two I got use to the taste and while I still don't think it's good, I don't really think it's that bad either. I always chase with a small glass of grape juice. I take it in the morning on a completely empty stomach on my way to the gym. I also have noticed results too. I will reorder and keep using...

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2168093 сен 14, 2008

Men over 40 need this. Give it one try and you will now what I mean! Not the best in taste but potent!

I DIDNT LIKE IT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2195851 сен 06, 2008

THIS IS BY FAR THE NASTIEST SUPPLEMENT POWDER I HAVE EVER DRUNK.ALSO IT MADE ME GET WORST THAN BETTER IT CAUSED ME TO COUGH ALOT.AND GAVE ME NO BENEFITS.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1378600 сен 03, 2009

In Jan 09 my doctor actually said to me "dude you're getting FAT!!! That was the last straw. He put me on the Greens Today Mens Formuls Diet. I lost 30 lbs in 37 days. I lost a total of 45 lbs and have kept it off.

Morning pick-me-up

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1964880 авг 05, 2008

I only use two not the recommended three scoops and find no change in the increased energy. Great for breaking the overnight fast, this supplement also gives many of the supplements that support an active lifestyle. More energy, protein and many performance enhancers, I have defiantly felt the difference since I started taking it.

Great Stuff!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2966228 авг 06, 2008

My husband takes this in the morning with orange juice and he really likes it. It has almost everything he needs.

Happy customer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2825499 окт 11, 2007

Good job.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2401707 ноя 08, 2007

Lots of things to support a man's health. Recommended for any male over 40. Good taste also!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great companion for Alive!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2215156 сен 25, 2009

I use both and enjoy the benifits of each! This mens formula is much needed and Alive is not enough. So both working together make a complete supplement.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My review does not have a title.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1116884 авг 08, 2010