RU
Языки
Сортировать по

My new favourite!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1923151 окт 23, 2011

And I'm not even a chocolate-fan! But I love this one! The fact that the dark chocolate is less sweet, makes it less of a trigger for sweet cravings. A litte piece is really satisfying. I also love the fact that it's like it's been kept in the fridge, as it's so crunchy! And the taste of mint makes it heavenly :)

Minty!

Отзыв оставлен tonjeglez окт 23, 2011

I love chocolate and mint, and this chocolate does not dissapoint! Good value for money too (compared to Norwegian prices!)

Oh my, yummy yummy.

Отзыв оставлен AletaOrganic апр 23, 2013

Love this stuff. Rich dark chocolate. Not too much sugar. Just a lot of flavor. Mint and dark chocolate are both known for having mood enhancing properties, so they go great together for taste and effect. Good to have on hand if you are prone to having the blues. Nice afternoon pick-me-up. I hope you find my Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate Mint Bars review helpful. iherb has great service, and can save you lots of money! And I have never paid anything for shipping!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good stuff, according to my wife

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1482648 ноя 22, 2011

Bought about 15 of these for my wife's anniversary. She loves it. I've never been one to mix chocolate & mint, but I trust her judgment.

delicious!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2252053 янв 24, 2012

just enough mint! no bitter aftertaste.

LOVE

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1661016 янв 31, 2012

Real peppermint taste + dark chocolate = little bit of heaven. Will most definitely be purchasing again!

Very refreshing

Отзыв оставлен opheart авг 02, 2012

It has a very refreshing and at the ame time a great deep chocolate taste. As for my mother, it's one of her favourite Green & Black's chocolates (she also like the espresso and white chocolate of this brand).

My cup of tea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2506749 июл 03, 2013

The best chocolate I have tastd. To bad it's not available in the summer time :-( Great taste, not to much coca. I have to find a new favourite for the summer. Still looking :-)

Green & Black's Dark Chocolate

Отзыв оставлен Marcia1reviews дек 22, 2011

This Chocolate is the best! Healthy and tasty.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1692051 дек 27, 2011

very high quality