RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 40 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Another Soy Disappointment

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3294260 май 06, 2011

My daughter has a soy allergy. I spent a lot of time searching for soy free supplements on iherb. On the description online, this product is said to be "no soy allergen". The label on the bottle says, "may contain soy". I really like Garden of Life. I wish they would use less soy in their products. I find myself buying less and less due to that issue.

The Sunshine Vitamin

Отзыв оставлен adechamplain июн 29, 2010

Vitamin D is important and most of us don't get enough of it. I ordered these not realizing that the Garden of Life Raw Calcium had a full dose of Vitamin D in it but at the moment I alternate a day with just the D and a day with just the calcium doses. That way I supplement my diet (which is very good) to make sure I have all I need.

Health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1708565 июл 23, 2010

The first time I used this product and felt a vast difference within. Will continue to use.

Best Vitamin D3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2374008 окт 30, 2011

I only recently came to realize the importance of maintaining high Vit D levels. I had chronic back pain and a multitude of other aches and pains and after getting my Vit D levels checked discovered that I was indeed low. Since taking this product (2/day) all back pain is gone and I haven't felt this good in years!

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен CindyW июн 25, 2013

I take 8,000 IUs of this product a day (a little less when I spend a decent amount of time outside). Dr. Mercola recommends that much. It works great! By the way, as long as soy is fermented, it is not bad for you. In fact, fermented soy is very good for you!

Very easy to digest

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1079734 ноя 01, 2011

I have a sensitive stomach but these were recommended to me by a naturopath and i am glad I tried them. they are easy to digest and don't bother my stomach at all!

The Best Vitamin D

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2495001 сен 06, 2011

This vitamin D has raised my low level of vitamin D a lot higher in a short period of time, I am finding this range of products to be very potent & seem to have the vitamins in forms which the body can assimilate.

important

Отзыв оставлен 101010011 июл 11, 2012

i was able to get my D levels back into an acceptable range by supplementing with large doses of fermented cod liver oil and this garden of life, food based D3. id rotate between the two products every few weeks instead of taking all at once. i try to buy food based supplements when possible or when my funds allow me to indulge. i like to follow the great Hippocrates quote of, "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food"

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2307441 янв 09, 2012

Feel better since I've been taking this

I like it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3361424 мар 04, 2011

It just feels good to eat a raw "live" vitamin in the form good for my body .Also I'm glad I can trust the company.

1-10 из 40 всего