RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 45 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2257208 июл 14, 2009

Although I haven't tried other brands of Rhodiola, I love this one. My sister did the research and found this one was recommended and told me about it. She wanted for mood enhancement (feeling down) but she told me about the energy increase that goes along with it. So I use a lot in the winter, when I get tired when there isn't much sunlight. I also love when traveling as you stay awake and adjust to new timezone without jet lag. It's pretty amazing - full of energy, no caffeine jitters.

Gaia is the best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3181511 июн 06, 2011

I buy a lot of herbs and vitamins and all from IHerb. I like Iherb. I have been looking into natural pills ingrediance and Stearic Acid that most of these pills includes - worries me a lot. Stearic Acid and magnesium stearate is NOT good for you. Gaia Herb does not contains any of it so I am getting most of my herbs from Gaia. Thanks.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works great for depression and anxiety.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3189121 июл 12, 2009

I have suffered from depression and anxiety for most of my adult life. I started taking Gaia Rhodiola Rosea along with Theanine I am now virtually depression and anxiety free! I had to experiment with the dosage to see how much I needed. I ended up with 1 Rhodiola Rosea cap in the morning and one in the afternoon on an empty stomach. I take 100 mg of L-theanine at the same time. As I recall, it took about a week or 2 to feel the full relief of symptoms. While these supplements certainly made a huge difference in my life, I also do a lot of other things to make my life happy........yoga, exercise, laugh, do things I love, engage in spiritual pursuits etc.

Adrenal Fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1929791 ноя 23, 2010

This stuff really works for extreme exhaustion and is not hard on the body like caffine; it actually nourishes the adrenals. It took a few days for me to notice a difference and after a few weeks a BIG difference. I combine this with Ashwagandha and Cordyceps and feel like the three help me as much as prescription antidepressants for my mood.

I like this Rhodiola

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1564334 янв 13, 2011

I have used this Rhodiola for about a year and like it best for me. I have tried New Chapter 100, but found that made me cranky and edgy. 1 Rhodiola in combination with 1 Gaia Adrenal in the a.m., and 1 on it's own the afternoon if I feel I need a boost. I also take Holy Basil, Eleuthero "as needed" and they are more neutral for me, but the Rhodiola gives me a lift emotionally and the Gaia is just right for me.

Energy lift

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2011888 дек 30, 2011

I do notice increased energy. It is a subtle support. Feels great.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2144174 дек 09, 2010

My first experience with rhodiola and its been a good one, thanks to gaia herbs. My stress and anxiety levels are down significantly.

A quality product

Отзыв оставлен 5343655630868221025 ноя 14, 2014

This is one of the best quality formulations of Rhodiola. It uses herbs grown in Siberia, is in liquid form for better absorption and doesn't include any nasty fillers. It does exactly what it claims on the bottle (reduces stress/anxiety). It basically mellows me out. The effects are subtle at the recommended dose (two capsules). I tried taking three capsules on a couple of occasions and it gave me the jitters. I previously tried the Now Foods brand and might as well have taken a placebo. The Now Foods brand is made from cheaper sources of Rhodiola grown in other parts of the world, which I understand isn't as effective. I really want to try Eclectic Institute's Rhodiola product. It looks to be the best of them all, but is out of stock until they can harvest more of the Rhodiola herb, which they source from a very small farm in Siberia.

Works for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3000259 мар 02, 2010

Diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, tried Prozac, Paxil and Celexa but didn't like having all my emotions dulled. Rhodiola doesn't do that, takes the anxiety down a few notches without totally changing everything. Three months on and two weeks off for best effect, those two weeks can be a pain, but well worth the effort.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Don't like the new version

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1602926 авг 22, 2010

They recently decreased the mg/capsule of this product, but I decided to order it anyway. The older and more potent version was quite effective for energy while this one gives me no effect. I am not sure why they changed a good thing but I will not be ordering this again.

1-10 из 45 всего