RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 13 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Love this product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1746797 авг 07, 2009

I experienced immediate results from the first time I started using Rejuve Powder. It seems to keep me regular as well as soothe my stomach. I use this everyday.

Love this product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2932215 мар 19, 2010

My Naturopathic Doctor had started me on this over a year ago and I use it every morning. I'm 62 years young and this helps to keep me feeling vigourous. Sluggish elimination is a thing of the past! I was happy to find it on your site at a better price than what I had been paying for it. Thanks, Meg

Rejuve Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1560843 май 19, 2010

This product was recommended by my Natropath doctor, about eleven years ago. I use it for several weeks, almost every season, to thoroughly clean my gastric-intestinal system. It is easy to manage, and normalizes IBS symptoms. I trust other GAIA HERBS,as well, because they are local and fresh, to this area.

Soft

Отзыв оставлен Loreto июн 14, 2011

good in the morning !

It Does What it Says!

Отзыв оставлен Healthconsciousconsumer сен 05, 2016

I take a heaping teaspoonful everyday. I am constipated without it. I like the hint of cinnamon flavour.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1558522 ноя 19, 2011

Been taking for several years from my holistic doctor and it gives me energy.

Gaia Herbs, Rejuve Powder, 280 g

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2833336 июл 08, 2010

I love this stuff. The taste is better than before, but I managed to get down the other. I think the old product lasted a bit longer. It keeps me regular, and is gentle enough on my stomach.

It works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1454624 авг 09, 2010

having had constipation for quite some time, I was thrilled to find something that actually works that is a natural product.

很好

Отзыв оставлен 5119011898670811995 мар 24, 2016

很好

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product - but don't ship via DHL!

Отзыв оставлен 4855575228515084419 янв 30, 2017

This is an excellent product but unfortunately DHL charges far more than other shipping companies for delivery in Canada! This $27 product cost me $20 in duty fees. Unreasonable! This product is available in many Canadian stores and not only that, but I have ordered it online via another shipping company before, and no duty charges were incurred at all - for the same product. All this aside, the product itself is great.

1-10 из 13 всего