RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Wow.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1159228 мар 08, 2012

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this product. I went to work for a 12 hour shift. Lots of standing, moving; can be sorta stressful... This stuff made an amazing difference, and it was written all over my face. I didn't feel like the day hit me at all. It's like a stress helmet.

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1250448 сен 05, 2013

Since I gave birth to baby number 2, coming back to work has not been easy. Extreme fatigue with competitive job is difficult. I take 2 of these in the morning and the result is just amazing. The Energy is unbelievable and sometimes take additional capsule mid day if required. Don't recommend taking at night, as had difficulty sleeping when I did

Like this product

Отзыв оставлен Socrates авг 30, 2014

I have used Rhodiola for the past few months and it helped with depression and exhaustion. I decided to add Eleuthero and Schizandra as well. Since starting to use Eleuthero I have increased my energy even further. I feel very calm and composed compared to before.

top quality liquid eleuthoro

Отзыв оставлен khalid фев 16, 2015

it gives me calm energy, slight elevation of mood, more focus

a really quality product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1396637 май 12, 2010

I saw the difference in my energy level after taking this eleuthero product, as compared to a different eleuthero product I tried that didn't work as well

got my energy back

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2791301 авг 09, 2011

after giving birth to twins I never quite felt like my old self again. after two years my naturopath suggested this little miracle in a pill and it worked. the tiredness is gone and my energy is back. feels great!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This is a fantastic energy booster

Отзыв оставлен Rena61 июл 26, 2015

This gets me through a work night on third shift. Nice and energized feeling, not jittery in the least. I feel like I can handle anything that comes my way, without irritation.

great product

Отзыв оставлен 5522770520459077634 дек 05, 2016

very pleased, made a noticeable difference!

great quality

Отзыв оставлен 5613072153428191948 дек 29, 2016

This really works for me. I use it for lung health (especially warding off colds, coughs or even serious chest infections), anti-stress, energy-boost and circulation. If you're a woman, this is very helpful in making your period come, if it's running late, like in cases of ovarian cysts. It's also a great supplement in the winter, makes you feel nice and warm. I always thought Sun Eleuthero was the best brand, but this one is pretty close.

Wonderful product