RU
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Love this product for my cats

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2432818 янв 06, 2012

This Digestive Enzyme really works for my two cats who have digestive problems, yes I remmemend this product.

Looking Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1229205 авг 25, 2011

Our dog Lucy has Chronic Liver Disease. Her coat became dry and brittle with hair loss on her tail and ears. She has also lost a great deal of weight...so I thought digestive enzymes might help. After just a week her coat was soft and new hair was coming in on her tail and ears. She hasn't gained any weight yet (6 weeks) but I am still hopeful. She is holding her own and we're very pleased with the results so far.

awsome!!!!!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1283417 авг 15, 2012

It seems working well for my dog's digestion. I am so happy with this supplement along with this same brand of probiotic. Usually, my dog gets bloated after meal even though I feed her organic home cook meat with organic dry food. This enzyme with probiotic works so well. They are amazing! I am so thankful that iherb carries this brand. Totally recommened.

digestive enzymes for cat

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1217256 дек 06, 2011

I bought this for my rescued mainecoon cat...she eats a very good diet--a mixture of people grade canned food and fresh from a farm grass fed lamb along with some organic pumpkin or sweet potato a few times a week. She also gets raw farm fresh egg yokes once or twice a week and some sardines. The raw food contains naturally occurring digestive enzymes but I believe the cooked stuff has had most of the enzymes cooked out. Adding enzymes to your pets food is very good for them...I had been using my own enzymes when I came across these which are made for pets. I am not quite sure of effectiveness of flying basset yet but am very hopeful cooked out. My cat is not overjoyed with the flavor of them but if I mix it in well enough she seems to deal ok. I am giving it four stars bc I thing enzymes are a very good thing for pets. I am a bit bothered by the fact that the front of the can says for cats and dogs but on the label they only list serving sizes for dogs.

좋아요~~

Отзыв оставлен 5515284324870817715 авг 10, 2012

종양치료에 효소가 좋다고해서...구입했네요.. 사람꺼 구매할래다가.. 독할거같아서..동물용 샀는데.. 좋네요.. 잘먹구요.. 구토하는것도없구요..

좋아요. 항상 구매~

Отзыв оставлен ssumba окт 31, 2011

가격이 좀 부담되긴 하지만, 이거만한게 없는거 같네요.

소화에 좋대서 샀는데

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1000007 авг 08, 2013

딱히 좋은 줄 모르겠네요. 무른 변을 보는 고양이 때문에 샀는데 별로 개선되지 않았어요.

소화기능 향상을 위해서~

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1391299 ноя 07, 2013

줄곧 강아지에게 프로바이오틱 제품을 먹이다가 이번엔 다른 제품을 먹여보자해서 선택하게된 소화효소에요. 평소 화식(볶음밥이나 죽)을 먹이는데, 다 익혔음에도 야채가 조금 크거나 단단하면 소화시키지못하고 토하거나, 아님 변에 야채가 그대로 나오는 경우가 있어서, 소화효소를 밥에 섞어먹이면 소화기능 향상에 도움이 될까싶어 구매했습니다. 저녁에만 1/4티스푼(4kg소형견) 밥에 섞어서 주고 있어요. 거부감없이 잘먹어요~변도 이뿌게 잘 싸구요~^^

강아지사료에