RU
Языки
Сортировать по

Dont Buy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2333457 апр 26, 2012

This thing is crap, it works on a formula which calcuates the bodyfat % from your weight, age and lenght, not the actual situation.

체지방 측정기

Отзыв оставлен 5043445659276994354 янв 15, 2014

신기해서 구입해봣어요 ㅋ 제 후기가 도움이 되셨다면 예스버튼 플리스~~ 부탁해요^^

inaccurate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2602849 фев 06, 2012

The product is not accurate as a adipometer. I do not recommend.

Not for everyone...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1374533 июн 10, 2008

I weigh 275 lbs and my wife weighs 125. It worked for her (but even still was high compared to measuring/calculating) and for me it just wouldn't work no matter how I tried. I wet my fingers and did it at night when I was most hydrated and everything that it says but no dice. I understand that being 275 lbs is a bit of body fat for it to measure, but when I tape myself and calculate it's around 28% which is hardly above range. I guess my point is that it's worthless.

Not accurate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3068627 янв 23, 2009

The differece between using calipers and this is about 15% for me. Don't get it if you have significant muscle mass.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

It is inexpensive tool to check your bodyfat

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2219932 апр 14, 2008

It works OK, it calculates the bodyfat a little bit higher than I was expected but since I am using only that tool I can see that my bodyfat decreases with the time(I have been doing intensive cardio the last three months). I believe the micro chip that is inside calculates wrong it shows me fat :-)) (the forth setting) and I am skinny guy, ectomorph with tiny bones and hard gainer. That is OK, as long as the percentage is decreasing. It has that error probably because I gained 10 pounds the last year and a half (weight lifting) but I still look skinny. p.s. If you measure with wet hands it will show you less percentage of bodyfat. I would recommend it as an inexpensive tool to check for any fluctuations in the amount of the bodyfat.

Disappointed

Отзыв оставлен 4678123046280738523 июн 02, 2014

When I first tried it out I was pretty sure it was only using the numbers I imputed and not even using the sensors. It did and spit out a % however the accuracy I am not sure on. A few weeks later I tried to use it again, every single time I get "ERR". I double checked all the info, followed the instructions to a T and I still get the error message. After seeing reviews here and on Amazon, I regret not having read them sooner. I would not recommend this product at all.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1945274 июл 24, 2011

interesting product

Bien

Отзыв оставлен 5090656153626325176 дек 15, 2014

Bien

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

fit nd fresh body fat analyzer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2310974 май 01, 2009

this works great although i didnt like the answer!!!

1-10 из 13 всего