RU
1-10 из 17 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3339977 янв 24, 2008

This product is absolutely excellent. It works exactly as it advertises. Due to hormonal changes, maintaining a healthy yeast balance is a challenge for me. This is now my number 1 solution whenever needed. I highly recommend this product. The quality and value are outstanding!

Ten stars for this!

Отзыв оставлен From-the-Inside-Out авг 22, 2009

I cannot tell you how much better I feel after doing this candida cleanse....unbelievable! If I could give it ten stars I would!

enzymatic therapy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1549232 ноя 18, 2008

I just finished the 10 day supply and am very happy with the results. I would recommend this product to anyone with yeast imbalance.

worked great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2759122 фев 17, 2010

seemed to work fine. the body feels healthier and much less gas. during the therapy i tasted/burped the origano oil which is in the capsules for the first five days, that was the only bad thing. i just think the therapy might be too short, i guess, if it would be three weeks insted of 10 days, it would be better.

Satisfied and yeast free

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2101520 дек 28, 2007

Works great! I've tried this and YeastCleanse. This is definately the one to use to jump start the detox!

イースト菌・ カンジダ菌  集中クレンジング用

Отзыв оставлен loveearth сен 20, 2015

慢性的なカンジダ症ではない方、 季節の変わり目などで 少しバランスを崩してる方、 抗生物質摂取後の腸内菌バランスの回復などの短期集中ケア向きのセット という感じの 10日間の集中クレンジングプログラム。 中身の成分は、とてもバランスよく配合されています。  ただ私には、 体感するまでには期間が短かすぎて いまいち解りにくかったですね・・・。 なので ★4つです。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not miraculous but didn't hurt either.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1674947 июл 05, 2010

Didn't experience anything earth shaking. Easy to tolerate. Wasn't tied to the bathroom while taking. Ended switching probiotic to another brand as I wasn't getting the full results I wanted. You get what you pay for I think.

Did not work for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2807818 мар 16, 2010

Normally I like Enzymatic Therapy but this product I did not like. First, the "yeast balance" pills you are supposed to take Days 1-5 are supposed to be enteric-coated, meaning they pass through your stomach and are released into the intestine. After 5 minutes I started burping up the taste of these pills, so my guess is they were dissolving right away. It's a shame - I needed this to work.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2203693 июн 23, 2008

Worked well and quickly without die off/Herxheimer effects

very good