RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 17 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Not bad tasting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3026634 мар 16, 2009

These don't taste bad at all and I take them because the Zocor I am taking depleats the Q10. This seems to also help with the aches that come with being on Zocor. I reordered them.

A Tasty Supplement!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1082521 сен 21, 2009

I have used this product for years and now especially since I have started taking a statin. It has a pleasant chocolate taste and I trust the Enzynatic Therapy name!

Healthy Heart Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1342677 фев 22, 2009

I have taken Q10 from others in the past but I like this chewable product the best. Having thyroid disease and rapid heart palpitations, i want to do what's best for my heart and circulatory system. I take this with Fatigued to Fantistic. I have noticed less occurrence of tapid heart palpitations.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1709087 дек 19, 2007

Excellent Product. Works great...the proof was in my CoQ10 blood level tests. Very absorbing; especially when taken at meal times.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Used a long time, really like it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2394899 май 17, 2010

Easy to take, the taste is good therefore I tend to take regularly. Has Vitamin E and the CoQ 10 and always had good luck with New Chapter Micki Patrick

Warning - Likely contains GMOs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2779491 мар 30, 2013

I contacted Enzymatic Therapy and asked them, that given that 93% of soy in the U.S. contains GMOs, do they specifically use non-GMO soy in this product. They said no, they don't specifically source out non-GMO soy. Hence, the likelihood that this product contains GMOs is very high. Also, this product contains a lot of sugar. Ingredient list contains dextrose, fructose, and maltodextrin. In the U.S., maltodextrin is sourced from corn, about 85% of which contains GMOs. Although I used this product for 11 years, I'm staying away unless and until they reformulate.

Fantastic!!!

Отзыв оставлен 4679482629534230584 май 14, 2016

My autistic son cannot take tablets. This is the only chewable CoQ10 that I could find. He loves it, thinks it is a treat everyday! Thank you so much for this product ♥

Great Way to Get Your CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2488788 апр 20, 2010

Love this product. Great taste and good anti-inflammatory results that I can see. A+

taste great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2838328 май 18, 2010

this is a great product and easy to to take - it has a good chocolate taste!

Taste Good