RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 18 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Prevent clumping of cancer cells

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3066986 янв 19, 2011

I had a complete removal of a cancerous colon in 2008 with a potentially disasterous outcome. About six months before the operation I started on MCP. To date I have no evidence of metastasis . I have changed to PectaSol-C because of the research reports (HSI) and the additional substances in the product. Rod Millican Queensland Australia

PectaSol-C

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1326174 сен 29, 2011

From looking at the results of my semi-annual hair tests, I know that PectaSol-C flushes out toxic elements. It is the highest quality and also the cheapest source of citris pectin for this purpose that I have been able to find.

Helped with detox

Отзыв оставлен AbominableDeathMachine окт 19, 2014

I bought this product to help detoxify my body after I had a severe toxic reaction to Cipro. I take it in conjuction with selenium and kelp with iodine to clear fluoride from my system as it breaks off from the larger molecule, and to clear the by-products of cell death and (hopefully) repair.

Great for repair

Отзыв оставлен 4684264014020354449 дек 03, 2013

Ive been using this for a few days now and am slowly repairing my adrenals (following on from a bodybuilding competition) in combination with Inositol. I take it first thing in the morning to off-set any acidity. It doesnt dissolve in water very well, but it tastes quite pleasant.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Seems to work quite well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3058064 апр 14, 2009

Use this product in an effort to lower my psa. While I also altered my diet, thie product appears to be part of the solution as my psa has dropped over 2 points over the past 6 months.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The product quality has decreased significantly

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1345719 апр 13, 2011

The powder is much finer, difficult to dissolve and clumps when put in the water. The taste has also changed since the precious batch delivered late in 2010. It looks like the production process has changed.

psa falling

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1962376 май 19, 2011

I used Pectasol C for 3 months as one of a whole series of supplements and herbs and psa fell from 13.3 to 11.3 so I am quite pleased with this result.

Prostate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1282693 янв 13, 2010

This is great for treating and preventing prostate C.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1549019 июл 30, 2012

This has helped my husband's PSA levels to stay within the normal range.

Pecta-Sol for cancer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1110512 май 31, 2009

Very good product, recommended by Naturapath for free radical cancer protection in a cancer patient. Excellent service by I-Herb and reasonable prices! Thanks

1-10 из 18 всего