RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-8 из 8 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

완전효과 봤습니다.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2071253 окт 25, 2011

제가 염증이 참 많이 나는......--; 체질이 좀 그런데, 그것도 계속 똑같은 자리에.. 상품평 보고 구입했고, 한 사흘 하루 3번씩 마셨는데. 거짓말처럼 염증이 사라졌어요. 항상 고름 짜고 소독하고 한바탕 난리를 쳐야했는데, 깨끗하게 그냥 사라져서 너무 신기했고, 가정 상비약으로 두고 먹을 생각입니다.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Taken on trust

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1333587 сен 22, 2012

According to my herbal books this is supposed to help liver function so I take it on trust.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Next best thing to fresh dandelion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3101973 янв 31, 2013

My favourite way to have dandelion is to eat fresh dandelion as a salad. It helps my liver and helps my whole body to detoxify. When I don't have access to fresh greens, I take this tincture in water instead. This little bottle is great for when I'm on the road.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2656623 апр 17, 2008

Fabulous service, thanks!!!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен 5759803958931590422 апр 13, 2016

Organic product. Helped me.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tastes Fresh and Clean

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1430941 дек 21, 2016

This mix of dandelion root and leaf is powerful yet gentle for liver and kidney cleansing. We take it 3 weeks on and 1 week off, and have noticed improved digestion, less bloating, less gas, less burping up sour stomach acid, and less upset stomach. Tried other detox and liver support products but they were too strong. Dandelion is amazing. It gets results without detox reactions. Start low and slowly work up to recommended dosage on bottle.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2335852 май 15, 2014

Good

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Weird and weak

Отзыв оставлен 5613072153428191948 дек 03, 2015

I took this right after I had taken Gaia herbs dandelion drops for a month- and I gotta say this one is so disappointing. The Gaia one tasted very powerful and bitter, at first I could barely tolerate the taste; but it did a fantastic job. This one has pretty much no taste, it just tastes like water, or watered down something. And it does absolutely nothing, I feel no difference at all. I'm sorry I wasted my money on this product. I'm definitely not buying this again. I was attracted by the cheap price, but it was so not worth it.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-8 из 8 всего