RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-8 из 8 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Superior quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1381917 дек 18, 2010

This has a slight mood elevating effect which I noticed in the first few days of taking it. As with all Dragon Herb products, this is an extremely high quality herbal blend.

great formula

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave янв 12, 2010

Great ingredients.Highly recommened,great also for boosting energy levels.

We have a winner!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3159435 мар 15, 2012

Excellent! Increased my concentration. I am a uni student, and I felt that this made ideas flow out of me. Made me think on a higher level. Very impressed.

very impressive

Отзыв оставлен 5261633369518675104 фев 17, 2016

I have some mental (auto-pilot) thoughts that go through my head sometimes. This product (within a couple days) effected my mental clarity and strength. I mean strength as in sharper and more controlled thought. Definitely a great product

Works very smoothly

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2038216 июн 01, 2011

It should how ever be combined with a jing tonic formula like he shou wu or rehmannia becouse if you are low on energy to begin with... go figure:)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very good, effective when taken long term

Отзыв оставлен 4766017861742291760 ноя 30, 2016

I can tell my mother has gotten sharper and doesn't forget things as she used to

Great for Concentration and Focus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2297411 янв 13, 2017

I work in Special Education. I take these during the school week when I work with kids and especially when I have to complete paperwork! They are great for concentration and focus. Thank you!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excelent for body, mind, and spirit

Отзыв оставлен 5308628965787939970 июн 27, 2016

Diamond Mind is an excellent tonic herb for body, mind, and spirit. The longer you take it, the better the effects. I was taking 12 capsules a day for 6-8 weeks. This product gave me a focus I have never had. It allows your nervous system to work at a higher level, giving you a relaxed energy that is balancing and empowering to your body, mind, and spirit. It gave me a new zest for life, improved my digestion, better circulation, better sleep, adaptability, physical strength, balancing of yin and yang, centered and strengthened my emotional heart, more determination, and really gave me the confidence to focus for short and long term tasks.

1-8 из 8 всего