RU
Языки
Сортировать по

caused exhaustion and headaches

Отзыв оставлен 4670544523917836949 окт 28, 2014

I have taken a variety of quality multi vitamins over the years, and have never experienced such an adverse reaction as with Dr. Mercola's multi vit. Even on a half dose, I experienced extreme tiredness and headaches, to such a degree that I could no longer function normally. I never usually experience these kinds of symptoms with vitamins and supplements. I am quite disheartened at having spent such a large amount of money on pills that can't be used.

Back for more!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2983302 дек 21, 2012

I took these vitamins for a while, and then I decided I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. It wasn't worth it! I am back to these vitamins. They're the best. I make them last longer by only taking half the recommended dose, do my green drink in the AM and eat very healthly.

Not for me

Отзыв оставлен MarieMR окт 26, 2013

This is a superior product as far as ingredients are concerned it provides just about everything one needs but something did not agree with me, stomach upset. Tried after a few day and again stomach upset.I gave these to my mother and she is fine with them just not for me. Enjoy Mercola products usually and Iherb gives great service and Delivery always goes smoothly.

Great Multivitamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1975552 янв 11, 2012

This vitamin is packed full of all your daily essential vitamin and mineral needs but it also contains a number of fruit and vegetables. It is plant based which I love. You do have to take 8 of these pills per day, so the amount per bottle lasts for one month. The pills are not small, so that is something to keep in mind if you are sensitive to taking larger pills.

Okay..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1352709 сен 29, 2014

I love the ingredients, but realized that they were in tablet form. They are too big for me to swallow comfortably and will look for the gel or capsule delivery next time. Love Mercola products in general, though.

Not so Good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2520119 фев 06, 2012

These appear to have not agreed with me! First time ever user of Dr. Mercola products. I've not felt good since starting these Dr.Mercola line of supplements. I will be returning all unopened bottles for credit.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2862330 ноя 04, 2012

One of the best multivitamins available -- quality makes it a great value!

Everything I need

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2733623 сен 25, 2013

High quality and recommended by Leslie Kenton. It's everything I need. Highly recommended

iHerb and Mercola - 2 quality companies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2623026 июн 23, 2014

I am a long time iHerb customer and after discovering they sell Mercola products, I will remain committed.

Gain my health back.

Отзыв оставлен 5284938744770018242 авг 16, 2016

Though i did not consume 8 tablets but 4 tablets each day. I feel healthy and energize.

1-10 из 26 всего