RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Cannot be more pure

Отзыв оставлен DinaB123 июл 02, 2012

The capsules are from fish gelatin. Such a rarity! I take it over any other from of gelatin. Unlike ubiquinone, ubiquinol form of CoQ10 is highly bioactive, it does not require prior conversion in the body. Since we lose the natural ability to convert ubiquinone with age, older individuals should take ubiquinol for maximum effect. Pricey, but is is worth it.

. Ubiquinol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2411129 апр 12, 2013

This product hurt my stomach so badly.

Ubiquiol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2033686 май 07, 2014

I did a lot of research online on ubiquinol vs coq10 and decided to take ubiquinol. I feel more energetic. My only problem with it is that the gelatin capsules are made from fish. I am going to finish this bottle and go with a different brand that doesn't use gelatin.

Very good.

Отзыв оставлен Nemo67 авг 20, 2013

First time i use this kind of Ubiquinol,following dr Mercola suggestions. taking two pills per day (breakfast and lunch) i feel more energetic. Very glad there are no fillers,blinders or stearates!

Good product!

Отзыв оставлен 5324906513910600069 авг 02, 2016

It's nice to find a product line that you can trust, and I do trust the Mercola name to provide the best products available. I've read many articles concerning the benefits of adding CoQ10 to your supplement regime and, as I understand it, research has made clear that if you are over 25 years of age, you should be taking Ubiquinol rather than simply taking CoQ10. I've been pleased with the results which for me has been a boost in energy as well as (hopefully) protecting against the damage caused by free radicals which is hard to determine because they can't be seen.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Dr Mercola says its the best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2303362 окт 05, 2013

I trust Dr Mercola so happy to recommend his CoQ10, only time will tell if its working on the inside to keep me young!!

ubiquinol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1562721 сен 19, 2013

did not really notice any thing

Not For Me!

Отзыв оставлен MarieMR ноя 10, 2013

This gave me a tummy ache. Went back to good old CoQ10 tablets. Gave these to my mum who did not get a tummy ache but she does not feel they gave her more energy. Iherb has provided me with fast delivery and packs products very carefully. Thanks!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product in a clear liquic in a clear capsule!

Отзыв оставлен MilanVacekCZ ноя 14, 2013

Great product in a clear liquic in a clear capsule! Much more effective than regular CO-Q10

A great preparation

Отзыв оставлен 5715744709560861053 май 21, 2016

No issues with taking supplement tried others but this could be the best

1-10 из 12 всего