RU
Отзывы
1-10 из 29 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

No benefits - didn't finish bottle, no reason to buy again

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth окт 28, 2013

This has been around a while and is also proven effective by science. I found it much nicer to take than Allithiamine (which was a never-ending garlic nightmare - and I love garlic). I like the 80mg option but would prefer less. Small and easy to swallow - but, being small, they're too fiddly to pull apart and break. I dislike the silicon dioxide and personally didn't notice any additional benefits over stock standard B1. I didn't finish the bottle and have no reason to buy it again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

抗糖化対策として

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1562735 июл 20, 2011

老化の原因に糖化があげられると聞き、抗糖化を意識して飲み始めました。効果はまだわかりませんが、数少ない抗糖化サプリメントなので、お値段もお手ごろだし飲み続けていきたいと思います。

Benfotiamine 80

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1183163 дек 25, 2007

Haven't had it long enough to determine whether it gets 4 or 5 stars, but haven't had any leg cramps while taking it, which is the symptom my primary doctor suggested it for. I gave him a bottle for Christmas so he'll know where to tell his people to get it.

Doctor's Best, Benfotiamine, 80 mg, 120 Veggie Capsules

Отзыв оставлен noneofyourfrigginbusiness май 31, 2011

Benfotiamine has been reported to be more bioavailable than thiamine, owing to its lipid-solubility, and while thiamine has antiglycation effects, as a water-soluble form of the vitamin B1 it cannot enter fatty tissues. A new study reported on the ability of thiamine and benfotiamine to reduce protein damage caused by glycation, oxidation, and nitration.

Benfotiamine is fantastic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1916270 янв 05, 2012

I stumbled upon Benfotiamine some months ago and I find it fantastic for blood sugar control and removal of neuropathy (I am a type 2 diabetic). I had the 150 strength and also higher but my wife wanted the lower strength as she needs low dose everything and it has proven a winner again. If you are diabetic or have neuropathy for any reason then you MUST use Benfotiamine. Couple with Apple Cider Vinegar capsules, Blood Sugar, Cinnamon, Taurine, Gymnema Sylvestre, Bitter Melon, Total Balance multi-vitamin and COQ10 and you have the magic cure.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Seems to help leg pain/sciatica

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1533331 сен 05, 2010

I am not diabetic, but I take Benfotiamine to help those post-exercise pains I get in my legs at night and foot cramps that can happen when I wear shoes of varying heel heights (ladies, you know what I am talking about). Also, it helps with the pains I get from sitting for long periods of time, such as when I am driving. I am only in my 40's but these muscle pains have been with me since my 20's. Benfotiamine helps. I have taken it for about 8 months now.

Benfotiamine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2654177 июл 20, 2010

Pretty effective at helping to increase energy. May help alleviate depression in some. I would bet it would also help with slowing or possible helping reverse diabetic peripheral neuropathy in patients deficient in vitamin B1. I have seen at least one article on the reversal of diabetic peripheral neuropathy with proper vitamin b supplementation. Best bet would be to take this with a reasonable multivitamin B supplement. (Do not take too much vitamin B, I have seen at least one case of peripheral neuropathy caused by over supplementation of vitamin B.)

ベンフォチアミン

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1825882 окт 17, 2011

癌の治療薬として購入。2011/10現在は試行中なので、評価はまだできません。

Alert

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2010269 окт 04, 2006

adds to overall alertness and peak energy without getting jitters.

Great form of thiamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2882806 апр 24, 2009

I take this with a B-Complex capsule. Good for nerves. My B-Complex has 40 mg of thiamin - I just needed a little extra support, so this dose works good for me. Synthetic vitamins just keep getting better! The bottle/cap are fairly good. No magnesium stearate (trans fat).

1-10 из 29 всего