RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

What is helpful to one, may not be to the other

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1175039 ноя 28, 2011

I have diabetes and an old diagnosis of sciatica (which does not improve with age). I sought pain relief and, after taking 300 mg. of Benfotiamine bid for 10 days, I do see improvement. My wife only has sciatica and noticed no change in that condition, but an increased strong change in the odor of her urine. She stopped taking the supplement, and her urine has slowly returned to normal. We assume her body could not utilize Benfotiamine.

Works for me!

Отзыв оставлен 4690470370532291556 июн 16, 2016

I am a diabetic and this product was recommended by my doctor as a non-prescription method of controlling foot pain. I do not take insulin and my sugars are pretty well controlled with pills. I am currently using 900 mg, taken in the evening. I could tell the difference when I did not take the Benfotiamine for 2 days last week. This product works for me at this time.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great for my peripheral neuropathy

Отзыв оставлен bjreviews май 29, 2015

notable reduction in numb hands when I wake

Highly energizing

Отзыв оставлен danarm янв 30, 2015

I recommend this. When I feel tired I take one in the morning and the work day goes by easily because I no longer feel tired

Joint Pain

Отзыв оставлен 4842599767482611084 окт 13, 2013

This may or may not be all that is helping, but I seem to have less pain now and I have only been taking this for about 3 weeks. I will continue if the results continue.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983543 янв 04, 2012

Very happy with this - easy way to get benfotiamine (which is so much better for my body than thiamine)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен 5154170390377322146 май 12, 2015

Went back on to this product after loosing a lot of weight.It works in with magnesium etc.Normal thimin eB1 doesn't always help people so this is a good alternaive

prediabetes.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1587782 дек 11, 2016

I am taking this for prediabetes. I take my next 3 month sugar tests in March. Hopefully it drops the alc. I also take mulberry and benfotiamine and cinnulin.

Meh, me think not...

Отзыв оставлен 4623992113022220729 мар 27, 2016

I never reviewed this product. This is my first review of all the products that I have bought from this company. The only thing this product did was take away the "pins and needles pain" from my feet for a short time. I stopped taking them after three months when I no longer needed them and started another product for prevention.

good good good :)

Отзыв оставлен 5599374347208132051 ноя 21, 2014

I using the Benfortiamine for dental is Really Really Really very good :) Thank you for iHerb =)

1-10 из 11 всего