RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 34 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

ビタミン剤とミネラル剤の飲み方は、大きく違う

Отзыв оставлен 5403490394504653481 янв 25, 2014

体格のよい欧米人は二粒じゃないと足りないかもしれませんが、 日本人なら、一日一粒で十分な量です。安心のメーカーですし、 コストパフォーマンスも高い。鉄分が無いのも男にとっては安心。 ビタミン剤は、飲んでもすぐに体外に出てしまうので、 実はいくら大量に飲んでも、一日一回だとほとんど意味がない。 一回(一粒)の含有量を少なくして、一日三回飲むほうが効果がある。 しかしアメリカのサプリメントは、そういう商品が案外少ない。 ですが、ミネラル剤はそういうことがないので、一日一回で問題ありません。 アメリカのサプリメントのように、一度に取れる商品のほうがいいですね。

A necessity.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1785561 янв 04, 2010

Recommended. Minerals are essential and most of us don't get enough in our food. Has definitely helped my immune system and my energy level.

Complete Minerals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2297947 апр 18, 2010

Probably the most complete and high quality list of minerals I could find. I wish it included trace minerals as well. Also, it might help to add Vitamin D3 along with this. I take one at a time right before a meal, twice a day.

Tammy from California

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2441577 июл 02, 2008

Have used for years. Great total mineral product. Highly reccomend. Only drawback is this bottle is glass and I have received it broken about 5 times.

best multi-mineral

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2877161 ноя 22, 2008

this is a great product...been using it for years. the calcium/magnesium ratio is good...and i don't like to take iron

My Naturopath Recommends

Отзыв оставлен robdee ноя 23, 2010

Of all the minerals available on the market this is the one that my naturopath recommends. That is because the uptake with these 'Total Mins' formulation is excellent. there are good amounts of calcium and magnesium, and the price is good value for money. Basically until a person's mineral status is brought back to normal there is no point looking into other treatments. Get the minerals sorted first and then there is sound basis doing other health work.

trial phase.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1557655 дек 10, 2008

may be upsetting digestion. not sure. it could have just been the pumpkins seeds I ate. the tabs are huge, I mean they could choke a horse. And it takes 2 tabs/day to meet min requirements. lots of interesting ingredients though, not so many chemicals, minerals from herbs. will continue with the bottle and lay off the pumpkin seeds (I think they may be high in iron, can't digest iron) iHerb is my source for health products.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I like the veggie caps of this product much better.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1687596 май 04, 2008

These tablets gave me gas. The same product in veggie caps did not. I threw these away and bought the veggie cap version from iherb.com. I think iherb as good service and good prices.

UNABLE TO SWALLOW

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2116920 дек 26, 2010

THIS PILL WAS SO LARGE THAT I COULD NOT TAKE IT. i TRIED THREE TIMES AT DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE DAY AND NIGHT. EACH TIME IT STUCK IN MY THROAT AND I STARTED TO PANIC. I COULD NOT DRINK WATER AS THE PILL WAS BLOCKING MY THROAT, GAG REFLEX WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE PILL OUT. I UNFORTUNATELY HAVE WASTED MY MONEY, CUTTING THE PILL ONLY CAUSES SHARP EDGES TO DIG INTO MY THROAT.

Great formula!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1600024 ноя 07, 2012

We started taking this when my husband broke his back as a result of being on prednisone, which resulted in full blown osteoporosis. My husband takes this in conjunction with Organic India's Osteoseal and Natural Factors' Collagenizer and Bio Sil. It would be my hope that somehow we can reverse the osteoporosis. or at least lessen its effects. Even his doctor was impressed with Total Mins. She had never heard of this product, but remarked on what a good formula it is.

1-10 из 34 всего