RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 83 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Better workouts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1089276 июн 14, 2008

I had done muscle testing and found I was deficient in B-12. I took a B complex supplement but found from my trainer that methyl is the good stuff and cyano was not any good. When I took the methyl he suggested (this one) my training sessions improved, I got stronger and my endurance increased. It seems I burn more fat now too but that may be due to increased muscle from the better workouts. I have less muscle pain when I wake up now as well.

Superior product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1814513 июл 16, 2007

6 weeks of this brought back sensitivity to fingertip. I also like the flavor better than the other best-seller.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983220 мар 02, 2009

Have noticed better sleep and less stressed since taking. Thanks.

Best sub-lingual B12 I've ever taken

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268636 авг 07, 2009

Having had gastric bypass ten years ago, one of the supplements I am required the rest of my life is sub-lingual B12. I love these tablets. They have a great orange taste and disolve faster than any other name brands I have tried. This is it from now on. I'm sticking with these.

vitamin b12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2930053 мар 21, 2009

I have no idea if it makes any difference because I felt fine before I used it. I am just taking precautions!But it is easy to take and tastes ok

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3170738 фев 09, 2009

Helped me get my B12 levels back within normal range... without eating animals!!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1358842 сен 30, 2008

I decided to start taking this form of B-12 and for best results, its rec'd to take Folic Acid with it. This product has both. I can feel a difference between this and the cheaper cyanocobalamin type of B-12. I think my mood is generally better. I split the tablets for a 1500 mcg dose daily.

becca v houston tx.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1426581 фев 20, 2008

This product is amazing ! I have a hard time chewing and or swallowing pills, and this way, (sublingually) is just perfect for me. The taste is also great, so I feel I'm getting the full benefit of the supplemant. Will definitely purchase again !

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Couldn't live without it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1819353 ноя 14, 2007

I have slept so much better since I have been using this product!! Also has helped my back problems.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Superior is an appropriate name

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3222225 авг 20, 2009

These sublingual B-12 lozenges brought my B12 levels back to normal by taking 1 a day. They worked better than the monthly shots I was getting and a lot easier.

1-10 из 83 всего