RU
Языки
Сортировать по

Delicious!!

Отзыв оставлен 4628626749166394010 янв 17, 2015

Finally!! A vanilla stevia with a beautiful and genuine vanilla flavor. Great concentration unlike most of the watered down stevia reformulations most companies seem to have moved towards. Will buy again and again.

Very potent

Отзыв оставлен 4686799310330323389 ноя 19, 2013

This is the first time I have tried a liquid stevia and I was very surprised at how strong it was. I tried one drop straight onto my tongue and, Wow!! tasted like medicine. I have since tried a couple of drops into a smoothie and it added a very pleasant sweetness. I will be using this in cooking, but very sparingly.

Perfect sweetener

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3088374 авг 07, 2013

the vanilla taste is really good

yummy, rich flavor

Отзыв оставлен 5506400924355035506 мар 17, 2014

I use this for the vanilla flavor in my raw shakes and desserts. I use less dates because the stevia adds sweetness and we get that shot of vanilla. I haven't used it for baked goods yet since I'm not doing as much baking but I wouldn't hesitate to experiment with it. I also have the straight stevia from California Xtracts and LOVE it.

Отзыв оставлен 4815234150950749484 дек 31, 2015

In love with this. I tried stevia powder before this and it just tasted too "earthy" or something. I love vanilla so I think this is delicious and a little of it goes a long way.

No after taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1532966 янв 13, 2017

My husband and I have really liked this sweetener. We're trying not to use coffee mate anymore but go a mm ore natural and less caloric route. We've used about 5 drops in a cup of coffee every day this week and I've used it in pancake batter. There no after taste and it sweetens well.

Health for your liver

Отзыв оставлен 5096587344349012502 июл 11, 2013

Great product for diabetes and for loosing weight. Its flavor or vanilla is really nice.

Ironic

Отзыв оставлен TriedandTested мар 06, 2015

It's funny this is "Alcohol-Free", because it tastes VERY strongly of alcohol, regardless of what you add it to. The vanilla smell is pretty wonderful, though.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1878151 авг 22, 2015

I use this when I make homemade almond or sunflower seed milk.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Glad iherb offer alchohol free vanilla..

Отзыв оставлен MrOslo май 12, 2013

Works great with "The Best Raw Chocolate Recipe Ever!" youtube vid.

1-10 из 12 всего