RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

Excellent alternative to drug antidepressants. Recommended by

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1301120 мар 26, 2009

my nutritionist/chiropractor/etc. Very effective. I was on a high dose of Zoloft and now I am off and I take two of these a day. One in the morning, one a night and sometime adjust it up if I am feeling down. I have been using this for several years.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

really great alternative for me.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1366010 сен 30, 2009

i don't like the Rx meds i have tried. I like to take this as needed and find it helps with anxiety. I like to take one in the morning to help regulate mood overall.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1468613 фев 25, 2010

After researching L-Tryptophan online I decided to order & have been using it since 11/09 in place of a prescription antidepressant. Believe I have noticed a positive difference, but had to adjust/increase dosage after 1 month. I would caution anyone to do research before taking this product to determine if it would be right for you. Bluebonnet has excellent products and iHerb has superb service!

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1143914 авг 08, 2008

I have been using the product for about two weeks before I go to bed. I started taking one pill as recommended on the bottle but, I upped my dosage to two pills after about a week. The product works very well. It's not going to produce miracles but, its still worth using. I like the tryptophan over melatonin and 5htp because it is assimilated by your body much better. When I wake up in the morning, I never feel drowsy.

Superb Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1237992 июл 17, 2008

This is truly an amazing product. It has made a huge difference in my life with my depression (I combine this with the Now 5-HTP-also a fabulous product that works). The potency of this particular brand is strong, and the overall quality is superb. I highly recommend it...even though it is a bit more expensive, it is worth it. In the vitamin arena, you typically get what you pay for.

Good Quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1591137 янв 31, 2010

I like this brand because of good quality. I am willing to pay a little more for quality ingedients.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3361734 окт 25, 2011

And so impressed with how quickly you got it to me. Thank you!

Excellent Quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2864112 фев 16, 2014

I've looked at L-Tryptophan from different companies. This is the only one I've seen that's Kosher, pharmaceutical grade. It's the best bang for the buck. I take 3 of these with 3 Valerian tablets. It takes the edge off the stress when I want to relax even if I don't sleep. This product used to be available in a 100-count bottle. It was less expensive so I hope it's available again.

그닥 별로 인것 같아요..