RU
Языки
Сортировать по

VERY TASY COOKIE, BUT DOESNT SURVIVE THE SHIPPING PROCESS :(

Отзыв оставлен SugarDumplin сен 09, 2013

These cookies are deeeeelicious! Many Gluten Free cookies are dense, these are like real shortbread cookies, not too hard & not chewy soft. The only downside is the cookies didnt stand a chance in shipping. The ENTIRE box arrived in tiny crumbs...it looks like a box of bread crumbs, there was nothing left to pick up with your fingers besides the chocolate chips. Unfortunately I had to eat it with a spoon! :) On the bright side, it was very tasty!!!!!!!! I cant see myself ordering online, spending over $5 for cookie crumbs, I wish I could find these locally.

Really tasty!

Отзыв оставлен zoeblessing июл 06, 2012

Unlike most gluten free cookies that tend to be like small, dense cakes, these are tender and wonderfully cookie-like. They aren't hard and crunchy, and are not soft or doughy either. They actually break rather easily and many of them were broken when I opened the box. I didn't mind though, because the flavor is so good I happily dumped the crumbs into my mouth. These cookies are made with organic almond flour, so there's a bit of nutrition from the almonds rather than the empty calories of refined white flour. You don't really feel like your eating ground up nuts though. The cookies are very easy to eat and the flavor is tasty! I actually like these over most normal chocolate chip cookies! The sweetness seems just right to me, not cloying or overpowering. I find Pamela's gluten free cookies to be way too sweet, but Amy's seem to strike the right balance. I think I will try the regular shortbread cookies next.

アイハーブ史上最高の壊れ方!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3252991 сен 09, 2013

笑っちゃうくらい粉々でした、チョコが多いから壊れやすいのかな?

Completely crumby

Отзыв оставлен Shopaholic5 авг 07, 2013

These arrived to me completely in crumbs after paying for express shipping and emailing iherb and never getting a response :( The cookies were so smashed they weren't really edible aside from a few bits that I could actually pick up. I only got to try a little but I was not very impressed, I like sweet things but I found these to be too sweet, they weren't bad but I definitely would not buy again since they didn't taste great and weren't worth the money. Not to mention I paid over $5 for inedible crumbs. Try another cookie brand. (2 stars for cookie taste, zero stars for service)

Tasty

Отзыв оставлен pickier-than-thou апр 16, 2014

Nothing compares to butter.

Good tasting crumbs

Отзыв оставлен HonestReviews4U мар 16, 2014

As other have stated, these gf cookies are nice but don't expect an actual cookie... more like thousands of tiny delicious cookie crumbs. Better rethink their product packaging for mail orders.

サクサクで美味しい

Отзыв оставлен 5387252806688820372 ноя 28, 2012

甘すぎずチョコチップが効いててうま~い。1枚1枚区切って入ってるのですが、 このお菓子の性質上崩れやすいみたいなのが残念。同じくスプーンで食べました。 でも3分の1くらいは無事だったよ。

맛있어요~~

Отзыв оставлен 5649224645325649827 ноя 15, 2012

초코칩 쿠키가 금방 부서져서 별 하나 뺏어요~ 쿠키를 만지면 금방 부서집니다.택배 올때도 많이 부서져 왔어요. 쿠키 자체가 부드러워서 그런것 같아요. 쿠키 가루가 퍽퍽,부드러우면서 맛있어요. 맛은 초코칩 쿠키 답게 달아요~ 차와 함께 먹으면 맛있을거 같습니다. 근데.. 맛본다고 먹은게 반이 금방 줄어드네요. ㅠㅠ

산산히 가루가 되서 왔어요

Отзыв оставлен 5266811057046925999 авг 30, 2013

산산히 가루가 되어 숟가락으로 떠먹었네요 이것도 복불복인가요 두번 시켰는데 두번다 산산히 가루가 됐네요 이런 제품은 품에서 빼주셈 배송중 산산가루되어 쓰레기 되네요 엄청 맛이 있는것도 아닌데 그에비해 상태는 지금껏 산것중 최악

부셔져도 맛남