RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 23 всего
Языки
Сортировать по

One of the best b-complexes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2609561 апр 05, 2011

Having researched many b-complex formulas, this product and Thorne's b-complex products are the only ones that are really good with the active form of the b vitamins. However, I think I like this one the best! It is a really solid formula with advanced and active forms of the b vitamins not found in other b-complex formulas. I feel better taking this: more energy and greater feeling of health.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product but labelling confusion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2164723 фев 03, 2012

I've been using this for a while and like that it has the active versions of the B vitamins - that makes things a LOT easier and effective, especially for those with genetic SNPs (mutations) such as MTHFR. Unfortunately, due to Canadian regulations, AOR have had to change the labelling of the type of folate - it now doesn't say 5MTH (which is the one I need with a MTHFR problem). Now it just says folate/folic acid which could be anything. This is really frustrating for those relying on this detail - it's actually very important. The company assures me they are still using 5MTH but the Canadian govt don't recognise this as folate - very very annoying. I really hope they are still using 5MTH...

Glutathione Recycling with this Advanced B Complex

Отзыв оставлен 5618958726650846717 дек 14, 2016

I’d never given any thought about B Complexes in my life, that is, until now. The times I had taken random, generic ones before my only impressions were that they turned my pee bright yellow - money down the toilet if more of it ended there than in my body with a feeling of an unnatural, caffeine-like hit. I’m taking this now as part of a cluster of supplements like n-acetyl-cysteine and other antioxidants for glutathione recycling, addressing chronic fatigue, anxiety, insomnia from autoimmune. This formulation removes the head-scratching and endless reading of labels trying to collect different Bs as separate supplements to get critical balances right. The effect was almost immediate. The quality of my sleep has been much better than in the last several years before I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. I wake up feeling rested, refreshed, optimistic. I do feel like I’ve taken another step towards recovery with this supplement.

NOT AS GOOD AS SOURCE NATURAL COENZYMATED B COMPLEX

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1514410 янв 03, 2014

Hello, I used it for several weeks and i do not feel the same slight increase of energy that i feel with Source Natural Coenzymated B Complex. I sleep better with Source Natural......

見た目はエグいけど効果あり

Отзыв оставлен Carocchi мар 07, 2016

ド緑色のカプセルにはいっててドキっとしました&いまだにクチに入れるのをためらいますが (笑)、今までいろいろ B Comp 試した中でもわたしに一番合いました。

リピしています。

Отзыв оставлен 5028242325157882950 окт 14, 2014

殆ど活性型で吸収率も良いので毎回、購入しています。

B complex

Отзыв оставлен quietocean10 фев 04, 2013

Really nice combination of B including the methylated folate in combo with other B vitamins. A little pricey, but I have the sense that the advanced B complex works very well.

very good product

Отзыв оставлен 4803216334062857158 сен 08, 2013

My husband and I have been taking these for about 3 month. We find that they are good for stress reduction and energy. As an unexpected side effect, we have not been bothered by mosquitoes at all this summer. They don't seem to like this vitamin. I've heard this before but was not sure it was true: It's true!

can feel the energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2164061 фев 28, 2012

I have tried other brands, Nature Made, Spring Valley, Nature's Bounty, etc... but only until now that I could tell what B Complex is supposed to do for the body. I can really feel that my food (you must take with food) is converted into energy with this brand. I take it with my lunch to feel energized for the rest of the afternoon.

Advanced B complex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2414972 июн 18, 2012

I started using this about three months ago and I have noticed my energy has increased throughout the day. I don't crave naps in the afternoon as often as I used to.

1-10 из 23 всего