Quality of Life Labs, ProbioPure, 125 mg, 30 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Digestive Health
- Morinaga BB536 Probiotic
- Promotes Daily Regularity
- Alleviates Occasional Indigestion
- Guaranteed Full Potency for 2 Years
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians
If you're like millions of other Americans, you experience episodic digestion upsets, such as occasional constipation and diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, gas, and bloating. But if you thought you just had to put up with digestive troubles, here's some good news: they are not inevitable! In fact, they are often simply due to a lack of beneficial bacteria (or probiotics).
Morinaga BB536 is a proprietary strain of Bifidobacterium longum developed by Japan's second-largest dairy company. BB536 is one of the world's most researched and effective probiotic strains, and the top-selling probiotic ingredient in Japan.
Numerous published human clinical trials have shown that BB536:
- Provides a natural defense against episodic digestive upsets, including occasional constipation and diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, gas, and bloating.
- Improves the body's ratio of beneficial bacteria.
- Decreases ammonia and putrefactive products in the digestive tract.
1 vegicap daily with a meal.
Tapioca starch, vegetable cellulose, and silica (natural mineral).
Contains traces of milk.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 vegicap|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bifidobacterium longum probiotic
(Morinaga BB536 proprietary strain, 5 billion CFU)
|† Daily Value not established.|