Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Zuke's, Hip Action, Dog Treats, Peanut Butter Formula, 6 oz (170 g)

руб 321.50
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My dogs simply love these treats! Great for their joint health too!

Posted by Reviewer1563311 on Mar 24, 2011

Fantastic price for such a healthy and delicious bag of dog treats. My pups just love the taste. The ingredients are simply great. A generous amount of glucosamine in the formula as well. I stuff these into my pups' KONGs too. Health benefits in delicious treats. Hopefully this product will be available for a long time here at iherb :)

Great joint supplement

Posted by Reviewer2074128 on Jan 11, 2012

My dog loves these treats. Full disclosure: she is not a picky eater. But these have good ingredients and I am glad they contain glucosamine. Zuke's seems like a company that really cares about animals and all of their products are made in the USA.

Pet Store Manager

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I have been a successful manager of a major pet store for 15 years. I've had many years of experience dealing with dogs who are encountering joint problems (some breeds are, of course, predisposed to joint trouble). I've found Zuke's Hip Action to be a good solution. There is a serious dose of the active ingrediants; moreover, dogs just seem to love it! I would recommend starting early--perhaps incorporating a treat or two daily starting at age 2 instead of waiting for problems to occur. The price seems a bit high until you realize that only one or two per day contains an effective dose. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

MY SWEETIE

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jan 18, 2013

SHE LIKES THIS P.B. FLAVOR AS MUCH AS THE BEEF, IT SEEMS TO BE HELPING HER GET AROUND BETTER.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Mar 19, 2014

my dog loves those, they are the perfect treat, plus, no meat or anything so they don't smell disgusting at all!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »