RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽975.07

₽1,142.51

Экономия: ₽167.44 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Pet Store Manager

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal Apr 16, 2013

As manager of a large and successful pet store for 15 years, I have a lot of experience with Zuke's Hip Action. Any dog (or human, for that matter) is susceptible to joint wear and damage over time. Zuke's Hip Action contains enough of the active ingrediants to make a difference over several weeks. Even better if used before a problem starts! One or two per day is effective and economical, and your dog will absolutely love them! Make this part of your daily ritual--years from now you'll be glad you did. Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

souped-up treat

Отзыв оставлен jasminem Aug 06, 2014

with 300mg of glaucosamine and 50mg of chondroitin in each treat, this isn't going to cure your dog of its stiff joints, but if it's supplemented with proper tablets/wafers meant for joint recovery, they certainly add a boost to recovery. my dogs don't seem to enjoy the peanut butter flavour as much as they do the beef, though.

큰거 완전 좋아요~

Отзыв оставлен sharp2327 Oct 17, 2012

둘을키우다보니 용량 작은건 너무 금방 없어지는데, 이건 양이 좀 많아서 좋네요~ 힙액션이 모두 지퍼백 처리 되어서 보관하기도 편하고, 기호성도 좋아서 재 구매의사 많이 있습니다.

a mainer loves zukes

Отзыв оставлен 5056188317559699679 Mar 23, 2013

my dogs love these. jack russell and great pyrenees. the big girl needs them, the little guy wants them.

Loves it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1907904 Apr 11, 2011

my dog loves those treats! all natural, no meat, full of good energy ...

Perfect!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2547541 Dec 12, 2011

This product is the perfect way for me to give my dog the glucosamine she needs - easy and she loves them!

Zukes

Отзыв оставлен GallaChiro Feb 05, 2012

Just great my dog loves them

He Loves them!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3184176 Apr 16, 2012

My dog goes to the cupboard to ask for them... smelly tho.

Good!

Отзыв оставлен HealthyGuy Mar 15, 2011

My dog loves these. I just wish they didn't contain gelatin.

Позиции 1-9 из 9