RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Xlear Inc (Xclear), XyloSweet, Подсластитель растительного происхождения, 5 фунтов (2,27 кг)

₽1,402.94
₽1,579.58
Экономия: ₽176.64 (скидка 11%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 188 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (6)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 182

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

tastes great! Click YES if my review helped...

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal May 31, 2013

I've tried to reduce or eliminate sugar from my diet, but I MUST have sugar in my morning coffee! I found all the various substitutes lacking, for one reason or another. Most of them just plain tasted awful. Xylitol, however, was an amazing find. It looks like sugar, tastes like sugar, has no bad aftertaste (in fact, leaves my mouth felling clean and fresh). This is low on the glycemic index, so it should be safe for diabetics. Xylitol rocks my world! Start slowly--one serving per day at first--as too much, too soon can have a laxative effect. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Xylitol is the greatest!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1773770 Jul 12, 2008

Super stuff. I use it every time I bake...never use regular sugar and nobody ever knows the difference! I share with friends who are diabetic. I am not and neither is my son, but we both prefer to avoid sugar whenever possible, and Xylitol is one of only three safe sweetners on the market, and is the best bargain of the three. I also use it with baking soda and sea salt as a toothpast.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best sweetening choice

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2785620 Oct 04, 2008

Helps prevent tooth decay. Not artificial. Seems to help retain bone density. May help with digestion buy controlling bacterial growth. Doesn't spike blood sugar. I find it to be sweeter than regular sugar, so I use about half as much. Only draw back is that it doesn't activate yeast in baking, but fine for all other baking. A bit pricy, but a 5 lb bag goes a pretty long way.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Review of Xlear Inc., XyloSweet

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1221583 May 12, 2008

This product is finer grain than the Xylitol sweetner from Now Foods. Much easier to use. Dissolves quicker and no aftertaste.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Xlear---XyloSweet

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1716695 Jul 01, 2008

Use the xylitol sweetener in my coffee. A little bit goes a long way. As a dentist I recommended xylitol to my patients in gum and as a sweetener. Will order the packets to take along to travel.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 182

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »