Специальное предложение: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи, а также 10% скидка на заказы свыше $60. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Xlear Inc (Xclear), XyloSweet, Подсластитель растительного происхождения, 5 фунтов (2,27 кг)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

tastes great! Click YES if my review helped...

Posted by alloriginal on May 31, 2013

I've tried to reduce or eliminate sugar from my diet, but I MUST have sugar in my morning coffee! I found all the various substitutes lacking, for one reason or another. Most of them just plain tasted awful. Xylitol, however, was an amazing find. It looks like sugar, tastes like sugar, has no bad aftertaste (in fact, leaves my mouth felling clean and fresh). This is low on the glycemic index, so it should be safe for diabetics. Xylitol rocks my world! Start slowly--one serving per day at first--as too much, too soon can have a laxative effect. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Xylitol is the greatest!

Posted by Reviewer1773770 on Jul 12, 2008

Super stuff. I use it every time I bake...never use regular sugar and nobody ever knows the difference! I share with friends who are diabetic. I am not and neither is my son, but we both prefer to avoid sugar whenever possible, and Xylitol is one of only three safe sweetners on the market, and is the best bargain of the three. I also use it with baking soda and sea salt as a toothpast.

Best sweetening choice

Posted by Reviewer2785620 on Oct 04, 2008

Helps prevent tooth decay. Not artificial. Seems to help retain bone density. May help with digestion buy controlling bacterial growth. Doesn't spike blood sugar. I find it to be sweeter than regular sugar, so I use about half as much. Only draw back is that it doesn't activate yeast in baking, but fine for all other baking. A bit pricy, but a 5 lb bag goes a pretty long way.

Review of Xlear Inc., XyloSweet

Posted by Reviewer1221583 on May 12, 2008

This product is finer grain than the Xylitol sweetner from Now Foods. Much easier to use. Dissolves quicker and no aftertaste.

Xlear---XyloSweet

Posted by Reviewer1716695 on Jul 01, 2008

Use the xylitol sweetener in my coffee. A little bit goes a long way. As a dentist I recommended xylitol to my patients in gum and as a sweetener. Will order the packets to take along to travel.