Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Xlear Inc (Xclear), Xylo-Sweet, 100 пакетиков, 4 г каждый

$8.91
$9.99
руб 452.95
Экономия: $1.08 (скидка 11%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 32 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 32

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

yum!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2084079 Jul 19, 2010

This is the best tasting sweetener I have ever tried, and I have tried them all. I cannot tell the difference between sugar and xylo-sweet. The only disadvantage I find is using it in cold foods like iced tea. I found that if I dissolve it in a little hot tap water first it works.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

5.0 out of 5 stars! Quality A+. This is good stuff.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Sickness-ELIMINATOR Oct 22, 2013

GOOD: No aftertaste. Wrapped in high-quality paper, these do not break in my pockets. BAD: None. Other: Please take a look at My Profile for other Great Products.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

no aftertaste either

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1866604 Mar 14, 2010

As a type II diabetic this is an important element of my diet. It is the only non-sugar sweetner I have tried that does not have an aftertaste (in coffee)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

disappointed

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2051291 Nov 12, 2010

I was amazed that this product is not sweeter than it is, and compared to NOW Zylitol, it takes almost 3 packets to equal one of NOW's product...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Just like sugar

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1618824 Mar 04, 2009

I love this product, better for your teeth than sugar. The only flaw is the thickness of the packet, I wish the packets were thinner and easier to tear. Great product overall.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 32

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »