RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,543.21

₽2,999.03

Экономия: ₽455.82 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

INCREDIBLE PRODUCT!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1720829 Feb 27, 2010

Incredible research was done on this product, and what it does to relieve pain, clean "stuff" out of the body, help us digest food better, and so many more things. It's an awesome product! I took it for awhile and it made me feel SO much better. I can't believe the small one is being discontinued! I was just going to re-order it because I just saw a video by a leading Cancer doctor who has been curing people of cancer and diabetes -- mainly because of enzymes helping the cells to get what they need and clear out the body -- and because of a diet change that he recommends. Anyway, enzymes are helping tumors to go away. I saw a headache that someone had here -- if you don't drink enough water and take these, because they're helping toxins to leave the cells, that could cause a headache. You need to drink lots of water.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Vitalzyms Great for Colitis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3008463 Apr 24, 2008

This product saved me during my previous bout of Colitis, removing all symptoms of mucus, blood, and inflammation. Taken moderately (2-3 times a day X 1 pill) can bring back a calm balance to the bowel.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Another incredible product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1845923 May 03, 2008

I take 5 of these at night on an empty stomach as a maintenance supplement. I used to have a cronic contact dermatitus that completely went away after taking this product.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

pulmanary help

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2837641 Mar 16, 2010

my husband has cronic pulmanary fibrosis. i believe these capsules have helped him and am ready to order more.

One of the Best

Отзыв оставлен 4888314454039199496 Apr 23, 2012

One of the best natural antiflammatory herbs I've ever taken!

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1703308 Oct 21, 2008

very good product, has help greatly with pain in my knee and ankle....I feel much better since using this.....

Help at Hand

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2844524 Apr 21, 2009

Very early stages using Vitalzym but I'm starting to feel some relief from a couple of swollen arthritic fingers. If this continues to improve I will re-purchase Vitalzym.

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1096212 Jul 29, 2009

This is an amazing 'repairative'.

excellent

Отзыв оставлен 5558728368541266431 Feb 13, 2016

This is the real deal..it kills inflammation and repairs your body a must try!! i was skeptical as well at first but you need to take about 10 a day to see results quickly

slow but sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1708850 Dec 08, 2011

This is a must try formula for people over 35 years of age.

Позиции 1-10 из 16