RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽7,555.95

₽10,756.49

Экономия: ₽3,200.54 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Hybrid - Neither Here or There

Отзыв оставлен 4826714255549365370 Sep 10, 2013

This so-called "hybrid" doesn't compare with the enteric coated, more effective product by World Nutrition. The Vegetarian formula is still expensive, but did little to reduce the inflammation. This is a compromise which does not deliver.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

noticed a difference in two weeks

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1674257 Dec 04, 2012

I tale about 12 a day, have Afib, there has been a big improvement, I am still experimenting with the dose. I also take Medizym 10 a day

Vitalzym

Отзыв оставлен 5649090018879980606 Aug 19, 2012

I have Type 1 Diabetes and shortly after starting this vitamin, I have reduced my mealtime insulin by a couple units. Also, I have more energy and feel better overall. I am not saying this is curing diabetes by any means, but I am saying I like what I see.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good for Piriformis Syndrome!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2729351 Aug 15, 2012

I've been taking Vitalzym for about 6 weeks now and I feel so much better! I've had Piriformis Syndrome (a type of sciatica) for five years. I have trouble walking more than a quarter mile and have trouble getting comfortable in bed due to the chronic pain. Vitalzym has greatly reduced my pain! It's not a cure, but I'm sleeping so much better; I can finally lie on my left side for the first time in five years! I'm not sure if it's inhibiting inflammation or if it's working on scar tissue or both. Either way, it's working great and I'm a huge fan. I rarely write reviews, but I wanted to write this one in the hope that it might help others. Best wishes in finding a cure for your pain.

great enzyme product

Отзыв оставлен 5510887179825478824 May 30, 2012

Super fast international shipping. Sure will buy again.

vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1691682 Jan 06, 2012

this is an excellent choice, and an excellent company.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Service is quick and accurate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2212945 Oct 14, 2011

This is the second time I ordered this product, but the first time it was from elsewhere. I received this fast and quick, like the next day! And I ordered it close to midnight the day before! The product itself is a fantastic product. The enzymes contained facilitate functions our bodies do day in and day out. And being a preventive measure against catastrophic medical conditions is a bonus well worth the price.

Vitalzym

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2884480 Jul 26, 2011

when i started taking Vitalzym enzymes an old injury around a dislocated rib began to itch intensly. It seems the enzymes were cleaning up an old scar. I was taking between 6 & 9 a day. After many months of daily itching it seems to have finally stopped itching. I believe the enzymes do great repair work in the body.

Excellent...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2977054 Jul 19, 2011

Helps me with fibrocystic breasts - helps digest dairy and other stuff that's tough on my system.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Mulitiple advantages to Vitalzym.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2805669 Jul 19, 2011

Vitalzym is a great product. It was suggested to me by a friend who mentioned the reduction of pain from an old injury. I had suffered from ankle pain on and off from a old ankle sprain and torn tendon. It worked no more ankle pain within 4 days WOW. Surprisingly to me i found there were mulitiple advantages to this product. I found reduced bruising time, better digestive health and amazingly a increase in energy throughout the day. Love this product.

Позиции 1-10 из 50