RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽618.89

₽725.12

Экономия: ₽106.23 (скидка 15%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Not good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1118719 Feb 14, 2012

Many of them were rancid, I won't buy again!

Rancid Nuts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1235636 Jan 15, 2012

I ordered this product and the "Now Foods" Brazil nuts. The Now Foods not only taste much better, but they are also fresher. I wanted to try these because they are "Organic," though it does not much matter in a certain type of nut. I purchased Brazil nuts online, because the local Whole Foods Market Brazil nuts are almost always rancid! Most people have no idea apparently what a rancid Brazil nut tastes like: a strong chlorine taste and aroma will burst in your mouth once you bite into it. (In other nuts, it varies.) Bottom line: The difference between "Woodstock" and "Now Foods" Brazil nuts: 1/2 the Woodstock bag were rancid nuts, versus only one or two single nuts per bag out of the Now Foods bag.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Woodstock nuts are the freshest and most delicious of all

Отзыв оставлен LeslieKenton Feb 14, 2012

I have ordered many organic nuts from various companies and I couldn't disagree more with the previous review. ALL of Woodstock Farms nuts are superb. I can't imagine anyone giving them a one star review.

Delicious

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3104881 Jan 31, 2012

We are finding our first bag of Woodstock Farms Organic Brazil Nuts to be delicious. It's a challenge to limit ourselves to just two every other day or so in order to be prudent about selenium intake. We store them in the freezer to keep them as fresh as possible.

great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1053096 Oct 16, 2014

I buy these again and again, they are great!

Nice and Fresh!

Отзыв оставлен 5534303202323310979 Nov 11, 2015

These were not rancid and were much enjoyed!Good customer service Best deliver time with DHL, Thanks iHerb for having this kind of service for Australian customers!

Позиции 1-6 из 6