Whole World Botanicals, Royal Break-Stone, Liver-Gall Bladder Support, 4 oz (118 ml)

руб 1251.21
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Miracle Product!

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Jun 27, 2010

After an ultrasound, I was diagnosed with gallstones and told I needed to have my gallbladder removed. Well, I wanted to keep mine, thank you, but the pain was constant and really beginning to get to me. It felt like a had a football under my right ribs and I had even begun to have pain radiating up into my right shoulder blade. Stone-Free worked at first, but then my pain came back. I've done at least 10 flushes, some worked for a bit, but the pain always came back. Then I discovered Royal Break-Stone. This stuff is MARVELOUS! Within 2 days, taking it 3 times per day as directed, my pain was gone. Zip, nada, nothing! I'll continue to do the flushes on a regular basis, but I will not live without Royal Break-Stone.

Gout Relief

Posted by Reviewer2073610 on Jul 01, 2009

I used half the bottle as directed over a period of 4 days and the pain went away. The next day, as it happened, I had a uric acid test scheduled. The results: 5.8 (compared to the 11.7 prior to Royal Breakstone). It works faster than Allopurinol, and way more safely. Great product. Just keep hydrated.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1639742 on Apr 19, 2011

I wasn't sure of what to expect from this one but I started out taking it twice daily. The first two days I had massive headaches and on the third day I had flu-like symptoms. On the 4th day I started feeling better and now I take it without any side effects. I can only assume that this is one potent detoxifier!

This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer1757086 on Aug 22, 2011

I used this product along with the Bupleurum Liver Cleanse and I was amazed at the results. I felt better almost immediately. I would definitely recommend this product.

Good

Posted by brobin on Jul 03, 2012

Have been using this product for a few weeks. Easily mixes with water and is absorbed well. My bad breath has completely disappeared and so has my occasional liver tenderness. A more gentler product to use than milk thistle. This seems identical to the Kidney-Bladder Support product by the same company. This product was cleared by the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »