RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,055.44

₽2,379.53

Экономия: ₽324.10 (скидка 14%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1999385 Nov 23, 2014

Definitely has an effect. I haven't decided if it's better than the Amazon Jungle brand or not but this one comes in a bigger bottle and seems more concentrated so I just go with this one. My liver became all clogged due to a candida infection that went out of control and creeped up my bile ducts, so this combined with artichoke, dandelion and milk thistle has helped enormously.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Will work on calcium based stones.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2552070 Oct 19, 2012

It works. Nuff said. 5 star rating.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Stopped the pains!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3147749 Jul 18, 2012

3 weeks of terrible gall bladder cramping ended after a few doses. 4x day for 1st bottle, now on maintenance dose.

AMAZING PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1064840 Jul 16, 2012

Seven months ago I was diagnosed (via ultrasound) with "many gallstones 2-3mm each in size". My doctor recommended I have have my gallbladder removed but I refused so he said to just see how I go. I like to take responsibility for my own health so I immediately stopped eating red meat and full fat dairy products. I have also gone through 2 liver/gallbladder cleanses at home using epsom salts, olive oil and lemon juice. The cleanses worked fine for a few weeks then nagging pain came back again. I have had about 6 gallbladder attacks in the last 7 months so I had begun to think that I was going to have to have my gallbladder removed after all but then I found this product..... I only started taking this 10 days ago. By day 3 the pain was gone. I couldn't believe it. I have had the odd twinge here and there but I just take another dose and I'm good almost immediately. You can tell by the smell and the taste (which is not too bad for a herbal remedy) that it is quite potent. Just last night I sat down to a roast pork baked dinner without crackling and I was sure that I would end up with a gallbladder attack but I was great afterwards. I cook everything in olive oil which doesn't affect my gallstones. I have been taking between 4-8 doses a day depending on what I am doing and when I can fit in another dose so the bottle will only last about 2 weeks, which is something to keep in mind when ordering. It should be taken on an empty stomach. In case of a gallbladder attack, dissolve 2 tablespoons of Epsom Salts in 1 cup of water and drink ASAP. Pain should subside within about an hour. Make sure you are not allergic to Epsom Salts before trying this remedy.

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good

Отзыв оставлен brobin Jul 03, 2012

Have been using this product for a few weeks. Easily mixes with water and is absorbed well. My bad breath has completely disappeared and so has my occasional liver tenderness. A more gentler product to use than milk thistle. This seems identical to the Kidney-Bladder Support product by the same company. This product was cleared by the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1135470 Oct 26, 2011

good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This stuff works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1757086 Aug 22, 2011

I used this product along with the Bupleurum Liver Cleanse and I was amazed at the results. I felt better almost immediately. I would definitely recommend this product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2754236 Aug 13, 2011

I have used half a bottle as directed with no discernable improvements in my liver health.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Hopeful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1689332 May 17, 2011

So far I think the results have been mostly positive. I had more immediate success with another similar product, but I will wait until I have completely used the product to make a final decision.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1639742 Apr 19, 2011

I wasn't sure of what to expect from this one but I started out taking it twice daily. The first two days I had massive headaches and on the third day I had flu-like symptoms. On the 4th day I started feeling better and now I take it without any side effects. I can only assume that this is one potent detoxifier!

Позиции 1-10 из 15