Whole World Botanicals, Royal Break-Stone, Liver-Gall Bladder Support, 4 oz (118 ml)

руб 1135.93
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Miracle Product!

Posted by Reviewer1812067 From Texas on Jun 27, 2010

After an ultrasound, I was diagnosed with gallstones and told I needed to have my gallbladder removed. Well, I wanted to keep mine, thank you, but the pain was constant and really beginning to get to me. It felt like a had a football under my right ribs and I had even begun to have pain radiating up into my right shoulder blade. Stone-Free worked at first, but then my pain came back. I've done at least 10 flushes, some worked for a bit, but the pain always came back. Then I discovered Royal Break-Stone. This stuff is MARVELOUS! Within 2 days, taking it 3 times per day as directed, my pain was gone. Zip, nada, nothing! I'll continue to do the flushes on a regular basis, but I will not live without Royal Break-Stone.

Gout Relief

Posted by Reviewer2073610 From Virginia on Jul 01, 2009

I used half the bottle as directed over a period of 4 days and the pain went away. The next day, as it happened, I had a uric acid test scheduled. The results: 5.8 (compared to the 11.7 prior to Royal Breakstone). It works faster than Allopurinol, and way more safely. Great product. Just keep hydrated.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1639742 From Australia on Apr 19, 2011

I wasn't sure of what to expect from this one but I started out taking it twice daily. The first two days I had massive headaches and on the third day I had flu-like symptoms. On the 4th day I started feeling better and now I take it without any side effects. I can only assume that this is one potent detoxifier!

This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer1757086 From Washington on Aug 22, 2011

I used this product along with the Bupleurum Liver Cleanse and I was amazed at the results. I felt better almost immediately. I would definitely recommend this product.

AMAZING PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1064840 From Australia on Jul 16, 2012

Seven months ago I was diagnosed (via ultrasound) with "many gallstones 2-3mm each in size". My doctor recommended I have have my gallbladder removed but I refused so he said to just see how I go. I like to take responsibility for my own health so I immediately stopped eating red meat and full fat dairy products. I have also gone through 2 liver/gallbladder cleanses at home using epsom salts, olive oil and lemon juice. The cleanses worked fine for a few weeks then nagging pain came back again. I have had about 6 gallbladder attacks in the last 7 months so I had begun to think that I was going to have to have my gallbladder removed after all but then I found this product..... I only started taking this 10 days ago. By day 3 the pain was gone. I couldn't believe it. I have had the odd twinge here and there but I just take another dose and I'm good almost immediately. You can tell by the smell and the taste (which is not too bad for a herbal remedy) that it is quite potent. Just last night I sat down to a roast pork baked dinner without crackling and I was sure that I would end up with a gallbladder attack but I was great afterwards. I cook everything in olive oil which doesn't affect my gallstones. I have been taking between 4-8 doses a day depending on what I am doing and when I can fit in another dose so the bottle will only last about 2 weeks, which is something to keep in mind when ordering. It should be taken on an empty stomach. In case of a gallbladder attack, dissolve 2 tablespoons of Epsom Salts in 1 cup of water and drink ASAP. Pain should subside within about an hour. Make sure you are not allergic to Epsom Salts before trying this remedy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »