Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Whole World Botanicals, Royal Break-Stone, Liver-Gall Bladder Support, 4 oz (118 ml)

руб 1603.62
Экономия: $4.97 (скидка 14%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 15 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Miracle Product!

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1812067 Jun 27, 2010

After an ultrasound, I was diagnosed with gallstones and told I needed to have my gallbladder removed. Well, I wanted to keep mine, thank you, but the pain was constant and really beginning to get to me. It felt like a had a football under my right ribs and I had even begun to have pain radiating up into my right shoulder blade. Stone-Free worked at first, but then my pain came back. I've done at least 10 flushes, some worked for a bit, but the pain always came back. Then I discovered Royal Break-Stone. This stuff is MARVELOUS! Within 2 days, taking it 3 times per day as directed, my pain was gone. Zip, nada, nothing! I'll continue to do the flushes on a regular basis, but I will not live without Royal Break-Stone.

Gout Relief

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2073610 Jul 01, 2009

I used half the bottle as directed over a period of 4 days and the pain went away. The next day, as it happened, I had a uric acid test scheduled. The results: 5.8 (compared to the 11.7 prior to Royal Breakstone). It works faster than Allopurinol, and way more safely. Great product. Just keep hydrated.

Great product!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1639742 Apr 19, 2011

I wasn't sure of what to expect from this one but I started out taking it twice daily. The first two days I had massive headaches and on the third day I had flu-like symptoms. On the 4th day I started feeling better and now I take it without any side effects. I can only assume that this is one potent detoxifier!

This stuff works

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1757086 Aug 22, 2011

I used this product along with the Bupleurum Liver Cleanse and I was amazed at the results. I felt better almost immediately. I would definitely recommend this product.

Пожаловаться

Good

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен brobin Jul 03, 2012

Have been using this product for a few weeks. Easily mixes with water and is absorbed well. My bad breath has completely disappeared and so has my occasional liver tenderness. A more gentler product to use than milk thistle. This seems identical to the Kidney-Bladder Support product by the same company. This product was cleared by the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service.

Позиции 1-5 из 15