Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Well Wisdom, Натуральный сывороточный протеин 21 унции (600 г)

руб 2525.82
Экономия: $2.76 (скидка 6%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Good Product, Shame About the Awful Packaging

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен HawaiianViking Oct 24, 2012

I really would like to give this product five stars, but I think that even four stars is being very (maybe too) generous. The powder itself is unflavored, rich, and tastes something like slightly funky butter. It mixes slowly into any liquid I've tried so be patient, and after many trials I have found that it mixes the most smoothly and tastes best with coconut milk. The packaging is awful: Thin, cheap and the safety seal is poorly designed; The screw-top is not especially well fitting and accumulates powder and is great for creating a mess. It is so difficult to find a good undenatured whey protein powder, so I'm happy to have this one — for now. But when something better comes along — a better powder, with better packaging, and with a more reasonable price — I will happily ditch Well Wisdom, Vital Whey, Natural. I have no brand loyalty in this case.

Whey Protein - Natural Flavor

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Sprinkles Jul 24, 2012

A+ for this product for its healthy ingredients (and lack of bad ingredients!), ease of mixing, and great flavor! The flavor is "natural", which means no other flavors added to the product - it tastes like just what it is, natural whey, and it smells just like very good-smelling powdered milk to me! (I just wish they didn't charge so much for it; I won't be buying this regularly because of that.)

Well Wisdom Whey

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2973393 Oct 13, 2011

Excellent product and comes from a-2 cows which makes a very big difference. If you're looking for a good whey product this is the one to choose.

Пожаловаться

Excellent quality and taste, expensive though

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Healingbyrosie Aug 18, 2012

This protein tastes amazing and is very effective and mixes well. I have found though that they use the EXACT same protein for the Immunopro RX product (also in their range) and charge WAY more for it!!! I have since found another company that produces the same high quality, pastured, raw, bio-available protein from New Zealand and is a lot more affordable. I have spoken to the owner of this company and he was very helpful and sincere. I now purchase from here: www.boomersprolongevity.com.au

Пожаловаться

I won't buy anything else!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2122163 Jun 28, 2012

I have tried several different protein powders and this is by far the best. The flavor is excellent. Most brands have soy lecithin or sunflower lecithin in them to make it easier to mix into liquid. Although Vital Whey does not have any kind of lecithin I think it mixes just as easily as other brands. This is very important since I react poorly to most lecithins. This product is highly recommended!

Позиции 1-5 из 12