RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,877.52
₽3,096.91
Экономия: ₽219.38 (скидка 7%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 28 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Great stuff!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1388943 Jul 22, 2010

I've fought with candida problems for years. The Glut Immune seems to be healing what I suppose are holes in my gut (according to my research). My energy levels are more even after meals whereas before I was taking the Glut Immune food seemed to act as a toxin, leaving me sluggish and struggling to think. For me, nothing but good to say about this product.

Awesome product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2897145 May 13, 2009

I have lots of energy and no more muscle soreness. Anyone would love this product. I take this upon retiring with glycine powder and 500mg of B3. Prior to taking this my muscles were very sore from exercise, and my energy levels were getting depleted with exercise making it difficult to do so.

Glut Immune

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1677954 Dec 17, 2009

I got this for my husband, as prescribed by his doctor to put in his protein smoothie daily. I also eat a smoothie daily so I decided to try a scoop in mine as well. I have been treated for diverticulitis in the past, but minor cramps always remained in my lower left quadrant. Until I ate Glut Immune that is. To my surprise the cramps diminished then disappeared within two weeks. My gut feels much, much better. It seemed to be just what I was needing. Thank you!

doesn't mix that well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2440915 Dec 01, 2011

As much as I think this product is one of the best gut repairs in terms of helping my tummy, it is a challenge to take. It does not mix well into water and can barely dissolve into any liquid. It works best if blended with frozen fruit, and/or yoghurt and milk into a smoothie, but drink it at the time you make it, as it solidifies quickly.

Great for my gut!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2850188 Jan 31, 2012

Really great for gut/stomach issues

Позиции 1-5 из 28