RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,484.83

₽2,674.27

Экономия: ₽189.44 (скидка 7%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1388943 Jul 22, 2010

I've fought with candida problems for years. The Glut Immune seems to be healing what I suppose are holes in my gut (according to my research). My energy levels are more even after meals whereas before I was taking the Glut Immune food seemed to act as a toxin, leaving me sluggish and struggling to think. For me, nothing but good to say about this product.

Awesome product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2897145 May 13, 2009

I have lots of energy and no more muscle soreness. Anyone would love this product. I take this upon retiring with glycine powder and 500mg of B3. Prior to taking this my muscles were very sore from exercise, and my energy levels were getting depleted with exercise making it difficult to do so.

Glut Immune

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1677954 Dec 17, 2009

I got this for my husband, as prescribed by his doctor to put in his protein smoothie daily. I also eat a smoothie daily so I decided to try a scoop in mine as well. I have been treated for diverticulitis in the past, but minor cramps always remained in my lower left quadrant. Until I ate Glut Immune that is. To my surprise the cramps diminished then disappeared within two weeks. My gut feels much, much better. It seemed to be just what I was needing. Thank you!

doesn't mix that well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2440915 Dec 01, 2011

As much as I think this product is one of the best gut repairs in terms of helping my tummy, it is a challenge to take. It does not mix well into water and can barely dissolve into any liquid. It works best if blended with frozen fruit, and/or yoghurt and milk into a smoothie, but drink it at the time you make it, as it solidifies quickly.

Great for my gut!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2850188 Jan 31, 2012

Really great for gut/stomach issues

Best Glutamine Powder

Отзыв оставлен 5336146282590103732 Aug 14, 2012

I bought this glutamine for my dog, whose gut issues had contributed to a compromised immune system. I had noticed that certain products, which just happened to contain glutamine in them, seemed to help her. That's what got me investigating glutamine. I found out that glutamine is fantastic for healing the intestinal system and keeping muscles from wasting. This powder is the best quality and easily mixes with canned food. I've been giving her about a 1/4 scoop once a day (she's very small) and I am very pleased with it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Seems to be completely wonderful for a stomach irritated by magnesium and acid-y foods and fruits

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3343479 Nov 17, 2012

Magnesium can be irritating to my stomach, but I gotta take it. This stuff seems to be very soothing. I put several scoops, mixed with a little water, directly in my mouth. I then add a little more water, and let it flow blissfully down to my stomach. Ahhh! It's better to take this 10-15 minutes before eating.

glutimmune

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1346552 Aug 30, 2011

tastes disgusting....but fast results! works on brain - restores function such as sleep, muscle repair, intestinal support. works better than other glutamines. is expensive!

glut immune

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3134965 Sep 30, 2011

excellent for claims made! intestines, brain activity, helps build lean muscle better than other glutamines. pricey$$

good for your gut!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2789784 Mar 10, 2010

I have been using this product for months now and have noticed a significant difference in my GI symptoms. The GlutImmune has been repairing my intestines which in turn helps to build my immune system back up. I mix my GlutImmune with almond milk, blueberries, fresh flax seeds, ice (and whatever other powdered supplements I need to take) in a blender and make a yummy smoothie! Good stuff!

Позиции 1-10 из 29