Weleda, Pomegranate Firming Serum, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)

руб 1228.45
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (12)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Pleased!

Posted by LadyFlanders From Sweden on Nov 27, 2012

I'm very peased with this serum and have no longing to try another brand. I'm actually very pleased with all Weleda Pomgegranate products that I have tried and will keep using them.(I have sensitive skin and have also tried Weleda Almond, but didn't like it at all.)

Good Product

Posted by 5395277799061691478 on Jun 20, 2013

It is my first time to select this brand's serum, I feel good.

좋아요~

Posted by Reviewer1678751 From Korea, Republic of on Jul 12, 2013

향기도 너무너무 상큼하고, 촉촉하면서도 기름기 없고. 근데 비싼편이네요..용량이 많던지, .가격이좀 낮았어도 ㅠ ㅠ 그래도 제품 자체가 워낙 좋으니까 별 다섯개입니다

Really like this product

Posted by adechamplain From Australia on Aug 12, 2013

I think this product is really good. I feel that it has some sort of firming effect on my face and it's light enough to slip on after a shower and before a light hydrator. I like Weleda because they are very natural and biodynamic and put a lot of thoughts in all their products. I was using just coconut oil on my body and face but for some reason I started having some redness on my face from it...probably too oily so changing over to this has completely remediated to the problem

Cost performance is enough

Posted by 5194395100955162318 on Jan 28, 2014

good smell and light feel use.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »