Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., Gold, 100% Raw Organic, Manuka Honey Active 16+, 11.5 oz (325 g)

руб 1290.65
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

The magic of honey

Posted by Reviewer3086771 From Australia on Oct 10, 2013

This is a great product.Tastes slightly medicinal but the anti-bacterial benefits far outweigh that. This product comes from New Zealand who are renowned for their manuka. Remember not to heat your honey as it can destroy its properties

Awesome

Posted by 5446441127192418109 on Oct 16, 2013

Super sweet, but a little goes a long way! I mainly use this as a face mask for my acne. Really calms the redness and reduces flare ups.

Favorite Honey!

Posted by 5578186646687699508 on Apr 08, 2014

This honey is hands-down THE BEST! It has an extra sweet, medicinal taste to it and it is very potent. Although I use this topically, I mainly eat it raw or with smoothies. Over the last several years I've had several issues with food sensitivities, tested positive for celiac and as lactose intolerant so my GI system has been a little problematic. Even after eliminating all the food triggers from my diet I was left with horrible and painful GI issues. In an attempt to alleviate my "gut issues" I first began using live probiotics, which are very helpful. After several months of using probiotics I still felt I needed something more to improve my stomach/GI symptoms and found several testimonies about Manuka Honey online. I read about this honey's antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic abilities as well as it's healing abilities (The most important factor is using a grade at least 15+). I was so impressed with how good I felt, how my symptoms disappeared, how my acne cleared up, and how strong my immune system has become since using it! I've even tried other brands of organic manuka honey 20+ and they didn't work as well as this one. It's pretty expensive for a tiny jar, but it's worth it. I went through the first two jars of this in less than two weeks and my health improved dramatically! Now I only need to use a few teaspoons a day to maintain.

Very good

Posted by 5717501534023675736 on Sep 15, 2013

I like the taste

I guess it's ok?

Posted by kei-rylie From Singapore on Sep 30, 2013

I bought this for my parents since manuka honey is known for it's healing properties. My parents are healthier now but I'm not too sure if it's the ACV or this particular honey that's aiding the process.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »