RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Price increase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1590074 Sep 05, 2012

What a price increase: Almost 4 USD, more than 13% since I ordered mine less than a month ago! This new price makes it unfeasible for all your Norwegian customers to purchase this product, since the order value must be less than 34 USD to avoid customs. I was going to reorder, but now I can't.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I got hooked on by the good ratings!

Отзыв оставлен 5381356734354033389 Apr 22, 2015

I ordered two jars of this honey in hope of getting some benefits from the honey. Well, you know. Manuka honey is supposed to be helpful for many alignments. However, it wasn't until i googled "Manuka honey fake" that I found this brand doesn't really belong to a part of the licensed companies of UMFHA. And in some tests their honey was even found to have contained almost none of the good stuff that you would expect to find in real UMF honey. People! Don't be fooled by the "Active 16+" written on the jar. Just simply google it and you will know what i mean.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

We cannot find any benefits

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2989700 Sep 25, 2012

I bought some Manuka Honey Active 16+ because my friends are suffering from acidic reflux. However both of them reported Manuka Honey Active 16+ cannot help. Sorry I will not reorder again.

Manuka honey 16+

Отзыв оставлен 5393057059362924085 Dec 09, 2013

The product I received does not look nor taste as expexted. Eve colour is completely different. But the label is correct. I ordered it here for the second time. It was perfect then, but not now. Do not know who to blame nor what to say

Made me feel sick

Отзыв оставлен AnkaMaria07 Jan 06, 2015

I do tolerate honey very well, even though I have a lot of allergies. Not this one! Made my throat swell, and my gut literally hurt. I tried taken it in smaller amounts, 1 teaspoon per day, the same results. Also the smell is really bad , like the honey from supermarkets that is full of preservatives and glucose syrup. I usually buy my honey from local producers that have bee hives, never had any problems, never smell such horibble honey. I doubt this is the real thing, sorry.

nothing

Отзыв оставлен JOSPHH Dec 11, 2015

I dont feel any health benefits from it

over rated - over priced

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1315734 Apr 16, 2016

Claims to heal wounds ...did absolutely nothing over a 6 week period of putting it on as directed .

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I did not receive the product yet

Отзыв оставлен 4730670718452346880 Feb 25, 2015

please send it as soon as possible

have not tried